How do you want your funeral to be?

SloLove

I want someone to sing Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" at my funeral...they gotta do it justice though...I dont want a dry eye in the house!

Make sure you got a recent picture on the cover of my obituary no matter how old I am I know I'll still look pretty good...you can put my younger stuntin' days pics on the inside...

and ghetto family and friends please do not let them make shirts with my picture on it or have in loving memory on their cars...none of that stuff please

and dont be tellin my guest they got a 2 minute max time to talk...you let them express their feelings/memories over me

and lawd please if i go before my sister dont let her curse nobody out, try to get in with me or pull me out the casket messin up my sundays best

A non traditional funeral. I want it to be a joyful occasion, and not a somber one. I know my mom does not want ppl crying over a casket she spent her HARD EARNED money on. :rolleyes: Of course TA and the TA(DR) will have to played. -_-

Know what, I'm gonna be pretty outrageous so prepare yourselves.

In case of any terminal illnesses(brain dead, cancer, diabetes, etc.) When I'm on my last bit of life: I want you to duct tape my ass to a motorcycle and let's break Evil Knievel's jump record. No questions.

If I'm getting old, for one. How I want to die: I wanna die fucking. Offended? Sorry. But the "dying with my family and friends around me" bid is depressing as hell.

After that, I want to be cremated and have my ashes separated into 6 different urns. I'm mixed with 6 races and I want a portion buried in each country. Egypt(Alexandria),India(Mumbai), Spain(Barcelona), Puerto Rico(Mayagüez), Greece(Athens), and Ireland(Dublin). No long funerals either. I want a short little deal, play some MJ and Janet plus some Stevie. NONE of the sad stuff. Only the music that will make people wanna dance. There. Me is done. :filenails:

Know what, I'm gonna be pretty outrageous so prepare yourselves.

In case of any terminal illnesses(brain dead, cancer, diabetes, etc.) When I'm on my last bit of life: I want you to duct tape my ass to a motorcycle and let's break Evil Knievel's jump record. No questions.

If I'm getting old, for one. How I want to die: I wanna die fucking. Offended? Sorry. But the "dying with my family and friends around me" bid is depressing as hell.

After that, I want to be cremated and have my ashes separated into 6 different urns. I'm mixed with 6 races and I want a portion buried in each country. Egypt(Alexandria),India(Mumbai), Spain(Barcelona), Puerto Rico(Mayagüez), Greece(Athens), and Ireland(Dublin). No long funerals either. I want a short little deal, play some MJ and Janet plus some Stevie. NONE of the sad stuff. Only the music that will make peeople wanna dance. There. Me is done. :filenails:

WOW 6 RACES...I NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

WOW 6 RACES...I NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

I edited this pic, but you can see enough. I look alot like my Indian grandmother. Though I have my Euro grandfather's eyes. He's where I get the Irish/Greek mix.

I edited this pic, but you can see enough. I look alot like my Indian grandmother. Though I have my Euro grandfather's eyes. He's where I get the Irish/Greek mix.

awww arent you precious...stop changing your screen name...it confuses me...lo

Non-traditional...I want to be cremated. I don't want a "funeral" or a service or anything like that. If anything, just a "celebration of life" type get together for friends and family.

I want music like "Together Again" playing...again celebration of life type stuff, nothing to sad.

Just a small intimate gathering celebrating love and family. I don't want it to be about me. :asham: And play "Whoops Now" (That always cheers me up :P)

lol that gonna cheer you up while you in yo casket?

Just a small intimate gathering celebrating love and family. I don't want it to be about me. :asham: And play "Whoops Now" (That always cheers me up :P)

Can they play "Circle of Life", too?? :excited: If so, I'm going!! ^_^

I kid, you're awesome ^_^ But I'd still go :shifty:

It's ironic..."whoops now sorry I can't go" and up pops Simba through the casket

All part of my resurrection plan :devil: j/p lol

Can they play "Circle of Life", too?? :excited: If so, I'm going!! ^_^

I kid, you're awesome ^_^ But I'd still go :shifty:

Sure :lol:, and thanks ^_^

I want someone to sing Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" at my funeral...they gotta do it justice though...I dont want a dry eye in the house!

Make sure you got a recent picture on the cover of my obituary no matter how old I am I know I'll still look pretty good...you can put my younger stuntin' days pics on the inside...

and ghetto family and friends please do not let them make shirts with my picture on it or have in loving memory on their cars...none of that stuff please

and dont be tellin my guest they got a 2 minute max time to talk...you let them express their feelings/memories over me

and lawd please if i go before my sister dont let her curse nobody out, try to get in with me or pull me out the casket messin up my sundays best

I just want a funeral for the caps lock button. :rolleyes:

I WANT THEM MILITARY DEATH ANTHEM PLAYING ASS MY FELLOW ARMY BUDDIES FOLD THE AMERICAN FLAG AND PUT IT OVER MY CASKET...AS THEY SALUTE ME OFF

:umm:

FUCK THAT!!! I want a river of tears at my funeral! I want my decadent pussy put into a mausoleum! I want doves set free! I want every guest to get a copy of my obituary framed for fucking filth! I want my picture as big as the chapel with me smiling in blk & white in front! I want my coffin to be mahogany wood with emeralds! My makeup better be flawless serving face for the gods, get Pat McGrath to do it if u have to! My suit better be by Lanvin with a custom fit Brooks Brothers shirt, green colored Hermes tie, with a Alexander McQueen rose pin, respectfully! Leave some dryer sheets up in my coffin cause I don't want to stank up in that hot ass coffin in my suit! i want Shirley fucking Ceaser singing something with Sounds Of Blackness as the choir! Then I want Together Again sung by the choir when it's all over! I want all my brothers and cousins carrying my coffin out! I want dat shit to feel like they just lost Jesus again! Im not here for the bullshit! :filenails:

FUCK THAT!!! I want a river of tears at my funeral! I want my decadent pussy put into a mausoleum! I want doves set free! I want every guest to get a copy of my obituary framed for fucking filth! I want my picture as big as the chapel with me smiling in blk & white in front! I want my coffin to be mahogany wood with emeralds! My makeup better be flawless serving face for the gods, get Pat McGrath to do it if u have to! My suit better be by Lanvin with a custom fit Brooks Brothers shirt, green colored Hermes tie, with a Alexander McQueen rose pin, respectfully! Leave some dryer sheets up in my coffin cause I don't want to stank up in that hot ass coffin in my suit! i want Shirley fucking Ceaser singing something with Sounds Of Blackness as the choir! Then I want Together Again sung by the choir when it's all over! I want all my brothers and cousins carrying my coffin out! I want dat shit to feel like they just lost Jesus again! Im not here for the bullshit! :filenails:

YOU A DAMN FOOL LOL

Archived