HOW MANY DAYS FOR THE REUNION?

SloLove

FORUM REUNION DAYS  

17 members have voted

1. 1. HOW LONG DO WE WANT THE FORUM REUNION TO BE?

• FRIDAY, SATURDAY, CHECK OUT SUNDAY
    • FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, CHECK OUT MONDAY

just make sure you pay for raff's room so we dont hear him beating you in the hotel :filenails:

Let's not street walker :rolleyes:

check on out on sunday then

tumblr_lnq95nX3rQ1qhjxdoo1_500.gif

Yo ass stay doin' too much <_<

YOU SIR HAVE NOT CONFIRMED IF YOURE COMING OR NOT

Yeah I did...check ya twitter

You ass if flying waaaaay from Cali to Miami on a Friday only to turn around and leave Sunday afternoon...what kinda sense is that?

Must be low on funds or NO off time :filenails:

nope...my funds are just fine and so is my vacation time. There's never anything to do on a Sunday so i'mma leave :rolleyes:

Does shit SHUT DOWN in your neck of the woods on Sundays becuase I've never heard such foolery :lol:

It's never crackin' anywhere on Sundays in my city and we have a population of 205,000. A Few clubs or bars might be open but its never crackin' here. I know in SF or Oakland it might be but not here

nope...my funds are just fine and so is my vacation time. There's never anything to do on a Sunday so i'mma leave :rolleyes:

uhhhh no theres a pinned thread here read it and follow directions twitter doesnt count :mellow:

lets not bring up your second job rite now

yeah that will be a negative sir

Since when did we step back into the 90s when everything shut on Sundays :unsure:? Chile this is 2011...shit stay open on Christmas Day never mind Sundays.

:lmao: +1 well people have jobs to go back to live to return back to on Monday.....some of ya'll :umm:

It's never crackin' anywhere on Sundays in my city and we have a population of 205,000. A Few clubs or bars might be open but its never crackin' here. I know in SF or Oakland it might be but not here

Well how you gonna base what your city does and relate it to the rest of America? :lmao: