I'm sorry but Kelly Rowland needs to pay Janet royalities for that BET performance...

King Baby

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point I knew she was gonna do it. It reminded me so much of "I Get Lonely"...

not to mention she did her version of the breakdown part of I Get Lonely with the snaps n shit ...I dunno what Austins talking about ...even non Janet fans were talking about how it was sooooo I GET LONELY.

I watched it, and the only part that was really Janet was the outfit and the unveiling of her chest. :unsure: The choreography was very Britney Spears 2002.

Which itself was a Janet Jackson ripoff. :coffee:

Kelly loves Janet (from what I've heard) and has paid homage to her on numerous occasions. She doesn't just randomly steal Janet's shit and then try to give all the credit to Madge aka The Irrelevant Flop Bitch. :coffee:

Kelly loves Janet (from what I've heard) and has paid homage to her on numerous occasions. She doesn't just randomly steal Janet's shit and then try to give all the credit to Madge aka The Irrelevant Flop Bitch. :coffee:

:rolleyes::lmao:

That's why I didn't see the need for Kelly to pay homage. She has cited Janet as one of her influences many times. And was it necessary to bring the Madonnasaur into this? :rolleyes:

But, like, it's not signature Janet though - if you catch my drift. :unsure:

Are you really telling me Kelly just woke up and came up with all that without a thought of Janet being in her head somewhere while putting that together? Come on now Austin,ITS OBVIOUS

not to mention she did her version of the breakdown part of I Get Lonely with the snaps n shit ...I dunno what Austins talking about ...even non Janet fans were talking about how it was sooooo I GET LONELY.

Well, actually non-Janet fans were all, "Oh my gawd, this reminds me of that one I Get So Lonely song!!" -_-

-----

And this was one of Janet's signature images, to me. But I don't really care, Kelly actually pays Janet homage instead of acting like it's brand new, so, meh.

Well, actually non-Janet fans were all, "Oh my gawd, this reminds me of that one I Get So Lonely song!!" -_-

-----

And this was one of Janet's signature images, to me. But I don't really care, Kelly actually pays Janet homage instead of acting like it's brand new, so, meh.

Exactly ..who has really done that look and did it in that WAY...it identifies with Janet more than ANY other bitch ..period

Are you really telling me Kelly just woke up and came up with all that without a thought of Janet being in her head somewhere while putting that together? Come on now Austin,ITS OBVIOUS

I asked her on Twitter if IGL was the inspiration for her performance, but she never replied. -_- (I am really getting sick of these ppl not answering my damn questions. :umm:) But like I said, it's not signature Janet a la RN.

She has said it plenty of times and unlike some she doesn't seem fake when she says it

I asked her on Twitter if IGL was the inspiration for her performance, but she never replied. -_- (I am really getting sick of these ppl not answering my damn questions. :umm:) But like I said, it's not signature Janet a la RN.

The clothes,the finger snap breakdown,the rippin the shirt open ...is not Janet signature? No one has done it BUT Janet.

The clothes,the finger snap breakdown,the rippin the shirt open ...is not Janet signature? No one has done it BUT Janet.

I think MJ did a finger snap breakdown. I think it was during the Dangerous dance break. I see what you're saying, but it's not signature Janet in the vain of everyone knowing anything military style is Janet.

Archived