I'm sorry but Kelly Rowland needs to pay Janet royalities for that BET performance...

King Baby

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think MJ did a finger snap breakdown. I think it was during the Dangerous dance break. I see what you're saying, but it's not signature Janet in the vain of everyone knowing anything military style is Janet.

Of course its not on the level of military being her signature :rolleyes:

Were to not paying attention to your twitter that day? :unsure:

Obviously, if the public drew the connection then it means its an identifiable enough to be a "signature"...

Of course its not on the level of military being her signature :rolleyes:

Were to not paying attention to your twitter that day? :unsure:

Obviously, if the public drew the connection then it means its an identifiable enough to be a "signature"...

Let's not. :rolleyes: I was only on twitter during the Patti tribute, at which point everyone was saying "I Get So Lonely", and I had no clue what song they were talking about. :coffee:

I think MJ did a finger snap breakdown. I think it was during the Dangerous dance break. I see what you're saying, but it's not signature Janet in the vain of everyone knowing anything military style is Janet.

Chile you know that is one of Janet's signatures :rolleyes: If it wasn't, folks that aren't Janet stans wouldn't have been quick to bring up Janet's "IGL" :rolleyes:

Let's not. :rolleyes: I was only on twitter during the Patti tribute, at which point everyone was saying "I Get So Lonely", and I had no clue what song they were talking about. :coffee:

I almost created a Twitter to correct that mess, but I decided not to since I wouldn't use it afterwards -_-

Chile you know that is one of Janet's signatures :rolleyes: If it wasn't, folks that aren't Janet stans wouldn't have been quick to bring up Janet's "IGL" :rolleyes:

It is not signature. :rolleyes: And folks that aren't stans were bringing up "I Get So Lonely" and I have never heard that song in my life. :filenails:

You don't even know what folks were saying your ass isn't even on twitter. :rolleyes:

Trying to force you to start an account. -_- lol

It is not signature. :rolleyes: And folks that aren't stans were bringing up "I Get So Lonely" and I have never heard that song in my life. :filenails:

Bitch don't even. You know non-Janet stans always say "I Get So Lonely" :rolleyes: Don't act like your pussy is brand new when it's been constantly used and abused :filenails:

:sigh:

^_^

You don't even know what folks were saying your ass isn't even on twitter. :rolleyes:

Trying to force you to start an account. -_- lol

It's not that hard to go to Twitter, type in "Janet Kelly" and see "Kelly Rowland's BET performance reminded me of Janet Jackson's "I Get So Lonely" :filenails:

POINT.BLANK.PERIOD ..how is this even a debate..the public (via twitter) has spoken :lmao:

Exactly. Austin's just trying to be on the opposite side -_-

^_^

It's not that hard to go to Twitter, type in "Janet Kelly" and see "Kelly Rowland's BET performance reminded me of Janet Jackson's "I Get So Lonely" :filenails:

Exactly. Austin's just trying to be on the opposite side -_-

So TOF is starting to rub off on him? :unsure:

Archived