ALL PEOPLE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE REUNION

SloLove

• 3 weeks later...

All right you bitches..

May 11-14, 2012 is the date for this trip..

SloLove will be checking out some hotels and he will report back with at least 3 hotels on the South Beach strip.

We can all stay at the same one or you pick which one is best for you price wise..

I suggest you start pricing the airlines and start saving up for the hotel...

If you will be rooming with someone make sure yall agree on the hotel price.

You have about 7 months to start saving. I suggest you put away 100.00 a month.

All right you bitches..

SloLove will be checking out some hotels and he will report back with at least 3 hotels on the South Beach strip.

We can all stay at the same one or you pick which one is best for you price wise..

see no response....fuck em...if you coming text me personally, no need to keep talking bout the reunion on here if you're not interested...the ppl that are going we can talk about it privately

Since I plan on going, do either of you need my number? By the way, which 3 hotels are you looking at? I'm on a semi-strict budget (future college student) so I'm kinda limited. I'll be using some bonus scholarship money to pay for it. Also, will I need to get a rental car? Or are we walking to anywhere/staying at the hotel?

For everyone else: I might need someone to room with >_< (waits for one of the few chicks around here to consider)

Since I plan on going, do either of you need my number? By the way, which 3 hotels are you looking at? I'm on a semi-strict budget (future college student) so I'm kinda limited. I'll be using some bonus scholarship money to pay for it. Also, will I need to get a rental car? Or are we walking to anywhere/staying at the hotel?

For everyone else: I might need someone to room with >_< (waits for one of the few chicks around here to consider)

Slolove will check on the hotels because some of them on that strip shouldn't be there. (Nasty)...

I don't think you need a car. Everything is pretty much on that strip or a couple streets over..

If I room with somebody, I may just be looking at around 330 and some change for booking the trip itself. Not bad for Miami. Speaking of, Will, was I looking in the right place by clicking South Miami/Cutler Ridge? Or Should I have put in some place else? New to booking things on my own :asham:

OK WHO ARE YOU?...NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT YALL CHANGE YALL NAME A LOT AND I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN AWHILE

• 4 months later...

All right you bitches..

That date is close to Sizzle but what the hell...I'm in for the Janet fam! :thumbup: