Do you think Rihanna, Gaga and Beyonce have peaked yet...?

King Baby

I don't Rihanna's peaked yet. I think she has one more album before her career starts to stifle. In my eyes, she's like the Paula Abdul of the new generation. I guarantee you there's probably going to be a new face within the next two years that's going to drag Rihanna by her red wig. She's going to have a great image, a decent sound and cute beats.

GaGa hasn't peaked yet. I think she'll be headed towards the Madonna 90's curse though where people aren't as keen on her. She'll continue to have success in the next five years but someone's going to give her a run for her money.

I think musically Beyonce has far from peaked but I don't see her selling over 5 million ever again. I think her high point is going to come from making music and touring. She may even have larger success in film although she's not that great of an actress.

• Upvote 1

Beyonce has peaked no growth... I can't believe people actually gave her props for sticking with that crappy ass album.

Gaga even if she has peaked musically she gained so many of madonna gay white fans that shes set for life. Shes younger and more talented than madonna.

Rihanna hasn't peak out of the three she is the only one that has grown the most. With each album rihanna has changed her look and style visually and musically. I love her for that she could of course grow as performer. She keeps people interested the shit she does never seems forced or boring.

They've all peaked commercially. Rihanna's team has peaked artistically. Gaga and Beyonce haven't. Performance wise Beyonce is going into her peak, Gaga within the next couple of years. Rihanna hasn't even started TO peak.

Yes. The Rated R era was the best for her. And you're so wrong for that but so so true :lmao:

:lol: I honestly never thought she'd last this long and be giving Beyonce a run for her money in terms of the charts. :mellow: The power of one song goes a long way.

She'll disappear once her stans wake up. Just look at the Britney stans that jumped in the recent months. :lmao:

She'll disappear once her stans wake up. Just look at the Britney stans that jumped in the recent months. :lmao:

They're still going to her tour though aren't they? I saw some youtube videos...she's moving way more than she did during her GMA and Billboard performances, but she's so fuckin' stiff :mellow:

:lmao: I actually enjoy Rihanna's image and music but the bitch ain't shit. I remember my friends and I were thinking of seeing her in concert and we all said she was only worth the 30 dollar nose bleed top row seats. :filenails:

They're still going to her tour though aren't they? I saw some youtube videos...she's moving way more than she did during her GMA and Billboard performances, but she's so fuckin' stiff :mellow:

That's the medication. If she wasn't medicated, Britney would still be doing things. But if she wasn't medicated.... :umm:

:lmao: I actually enjoy Rihanna's image and music but the bitch ain't shit. I remember my friends and I were thinking of seeing her in concert and we all said she was only worth the 30 dollar nose bleed top row seats. :filenails:

At a certain time during her last tour, that would have gotten yall VIP passes to see her backstage -_-

A few of the stans I know on Twitter have pretty much abandoned her because of her ridiculousness and lack of dedication. I don't blame them. The end of the straw was the GMA performance. -_-

She's not even worth that to me. I honestly wouldn't even go if it were free. She's nobody's performer. I like to be entertained at a concert, not tortured. And I have too much self-esteem to subject myself to such foolery. :coffee:

That's the medication. If she wasn't medicated, Britney would still be doing things. But if she wasn't medicated.... :umm:

I'm sure they could not medicate her right before she performs.

A few of the stans I know on Twitter have pretty much abandoned her because of her ridiculousness and lack of dedication. I don't blame them. The end of the straw was the GMA performance. -_-

I swear that "Big Fat Bass" GMA performance was one of the funniest performances I've ever seen :lmao:

She's not even worth that to me. I honestly wouldn't even go if it were free. She's nobody's performer. I like to be entertained at a concert, not tortured. And I have too much self-esteem to subject myself to such foolery. :coffee:

:lmao: She's the girl that got applause at the talent show and thought she was the next Mariah Carey.