Do you think Rihanna, Gaga and Beyonce have peaked yet...?

King Baby

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear that "Big Fat Bass" GMA performance was one of the funniest performances I've ever seen :lmao:

Britney jsut looks so clueless on stage that you can't help but to applaud her for trying and laugh at the failure. :lmao:

:lmao: She's the girl that got applause at the talent show and thought she was the next Mariah Carey.

I think they were applauding because she was leaving. :lmao:

I'm sure they could not medicate her right before she performs.

I swear that "Big Fat Bass" GMA performance was one of the funniest performances I've ever seen :lmao:

Blatin put me on to that performance..I kept rewinding her lil breakdown part..with her coming up there like she was bout to tear it the fuck up. I died EACH FUCKIN TIME!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rihanna and Beyonce already peaked.

Gaga is in her prime.

we all have different views, But I see Beyonce singing for awhile, now GaGa my question is how much longer can she keep coming up wit gimics? Hell Madonna ran out

:lmao: I wish she'd just retire.

Didn't her very loyal stans say this was suppose to be her last album under her Jive contract :unsure: She's probably going to stop when the tour's over.

Britney jsut looks so clueless on stage that you can't help but to applaud her for trying and laugh at the failure. :lmao:

I think they were applauding because she was leaving. :lmao:

:lmao: That breakdown dance she did took that performance to a new level -_- Just like how her lil strut when she was on stage with Nicki at the BMAs outshined the whole performance :lmao:

:lmao:

I'm just so mad with Britney because she's been apart of two great pop albums, Blackout and Femme Fatale yet she acts like she's auditioning for Santa Monica High's cheer team. She should be killing it and being a huge pop act. It's a damn shame. :filenails:

Blatin put me on to that performance..I kept rewinding her lil breakdown part..with her coming up there like she was bout to tear it the fuck up. I died EACH FUCKIN TIME!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's such a classic :lmao: I swear if I would have saw it on TV, I'd think I was looking at an old Mad TV skit :lmao:

britney.gif

:lmao: That breakdown dance she did took that performance to a new level -_- Just like how her lil strut when she was on stage with Nicki at the BMAs outshined the whole performance :lmao:

:lmao:

Like why the hell was she sitting down during that breakdown? :mellow: Like bitch really? :umm:

we all have different views, But I see Beyonce singing for awhile, now GaGa my question is how much longer can she keep coming up wit gimics? Hell Madonna ran out

:unsure:

I don't think Rihanna peaked. She is having the best year of her career.

She peaked with GGGB.

I don't Rihanna's peaked yet. I think she has one more album before her career starts to stifle. In my eyes, she's like the Paula Abdul of the new generation. I guarantee you there's probably going to be a new face within the next two years that's going to drag Rihanna by her red wig. She's going to have a great image, a decent sound and cute beats.

GaGa hasn't peaked yet. I think she'll be headed towards the Madonna 90's curse though where people aren't as keen on her. She'll continue to have success in the next five years but someone's going to give her a run for her money.

I think musically Beyonce has far from peaked but I don't see her selling over 5 million ever again. I think her high point is going to come from making music and touring. She may even have larger success in film although she's not that great of an actress.

MTE, QFT, etc. :thumbup:

Oh that was the "Hold It Against Me" breakdown. The "Big Fat Bass" one is the best *points to that gif I posted*

Oh that's a shame. -_-

Well at least she had good sense to lip *side eyes Rihanna*

Even lipping Britney still sounds a mess. Rihbuke is gonna sound a mess regardless.

Oh that's a shame. -_-

Even lipping Britney still sounds a mess. Rihbuke is gonna sound a mess regardless.

It gave me a great laugh that morning. A perfect way to start off a day :thumbup:

They should have worked on her voice more for that single...it was just horrible :& I use to say Rihanna was a hit or miss, but she's been missing ever since that 2010 AMAs performance :sigh: I will say that lip sync to "California King Bed" for AI was on point.

Archived