"All My Children" to continue online

Kim

KWATMAN SAVES THE SOAPS: The beloved ABC soaps All My Children and One Life to Live will live on, thanks to Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank. The soaps are heading online with a new multi-year and multi-platform deal, jointly announced by ABC head of daytime Brian Frons and the Propsect Park dudes. Under the new deal, the two soaps will air on a new online network being launched by Prospect Park. "We are privileged to continue the legacy of two of the greatest programs to air on daytime television, and are committed to delivering the storylines, characters and quality that audiences have come to love for over 40 years," said Frank and Kwat in unison. "Technology changes the way the public can and will view television shows. Now that there are so many devices available in addition to television sets, viewers are taking advantage of watching shows wherever they are and on any number of devices. The driving force in making the switch and attracting new audiences is to have outstanding programs that people want to watch. We believe that by continuing to produce the shows in their current hour format and with the same quality, viewers will follow the show to our new, online network." (7/8a)

----

I wonder if all the actors will stay with the show. :unsure: