Multi-Quote

Reyna ♔

u press multiquote on all the ones u wanna respond to

and then, wen ur ready hit "add reply" @ the bottom of the page (just above the reply box)

My thing, after I hit the multi-quote button on someone's post to start, it sends me straight into a direct reply. I don't get the chance to add anyone else.

I'm having the same problem.

Similarly, whenever I click on the drop-down arrow next to my name (on the top-left corner of the page) the choices are displayed but I'm unable to click on any of them (like "Messenger" for example) and instead it takes me directly to my profile.

I'm having the same problem.

Similarly, whenever I click on the drop-down arrow next to my name (on the top-left corner of the page) the choices are displayed but I'm unable to click on any of them (like "Messenger" for example) and instead it takes me directly to my profile.

Yep. Mine's being doing that since I came here. Wth is this?

My thing, after I hit the multi-quote button on someone's post to start, it sends me straight into a direct reply. I don't get the chance to add anyone else.

You have to click "Multi-quote" for all the posts you want to quote, THEN click "Add Reply".

You have to click "Multi-quote" for all the posts you want to quote, THEN click "Add Reply".

I can't. That's the problem. Like I just hit multi-quote for your post, just to try it. It sent me into a direct reply. My screen looks exactly how it would if I hit the "Reply" button. I can't hit multi-quote on more than one post.

I can't. That's the problem. Like I just hit multi-quote for your post, just to try it. It sent me into a direct reply. My screen looks exactly how it would if I hit the "Reply" button. I can't hit multi-quote on more than one post.

Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and logging back on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived