REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

SPOKE WITH MISTA AND TOLD HIM SPRING 2012 AND IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A HOLIDAY WEEKEND

HE SAID IT USUALLY SLOWS DOWN THE WEEKEND AFTER EASTER WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST TIME FOR US TO HAVE THE REUNION THEN

THEY DO HAVE SUITES (LEXUS)

THE RENOVATIONS WILL BE DONE NOVEMBER 30TH 2011 SO BY THE TIME WE GET THERE THINGS WILL STILL BE PRETTY NEW

ROOMS RUN AS LOW AS $400 A NIGHT HE'S WILLING TO GO $150 A NIGHT...I TRIED BUT HE SAID THATS THE BEST HE CAN DO (WHICH ISNT BAD IF YOU ARE SHARING)

SPOKE WITH CK1CZAR AND WE BRAINSTORMED A LITTLE SO FAR CAME UP WITH....

FRIDAY- MEET AND GREET SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING IN AT DIFFERENT TIMES HAVE DINNER OR SOMETHING

SATURDAY-(STILL IN THE WORKS)

SUNDAY-FREE TIME TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GET TOGETHER FOR FINAL DINNER SUNDAY EVENING AND SAY GOODBYES

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? CONCERNS?

so are we talking Arpil 13th - 16th?

We need to get concrete dates therefore we can book flights earlier than later.

IF YOU ALL ARE SATISFIED WITH THOSE DATES...I SAY LETS DO IT...HE STILL HAS TO CHECK THE BOOKS FOR THAT TIME...BUT I CAN PRESENT HIM THOSE DATES IF YOU GUYS ARE COOL WITH IT

IF YOU ALL ARE SATISFIED WITH THOSE DATES...I SAY LETS DO IT...HE STILL HAS TO CHECK THE BOOKS FOR THAT TIME...BUT I CAN PRESENT HIM THOSE DATES IF YOU GUYS ARE COOL WITH IT

I thought we were aiming more early May..but its coo..whenever they wanna do it is coo.

WE CAN ALWAYS HAVE TO REUNION ON MY BDAY DEC 2 ...ITS A FRIDAY...ILL BE TURNING 30 AND SHAWN BDAY IS 2 DAYS BEFORE MINE AND HE'LL BE TURNING 40...YALL CAN KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

lol I might be in Miami this year.. Not sure yet..

My friend that normally does the Mountain thing on his birthday was talking about going to Brazil at the end of the year..

I would love to go to Brazil but I can't afford that shit now. Maybe I should remove the cobwebs and hit the corner.. :unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My friend that normally does the Mountain thing on his birthday was talking about going to Brazil at the end of the year..

I would love to go to Brazil but I can't afford that shit now. Maybe I should remove the cobwebs and hit the corner.. :unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:umm:

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO BRAZIL...ITS ON MY PLACES TO GO LIST...BUT YEAH...I FIGURE SINCE I'LL ACTUALLY BE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR AND I'VE NEVER HAD A PARTY...IM TURNING 30...WHY NOT CELEBRATE...I CAN HAVE IT RIGHT HERE AT OUR CONDO...EITHER THE GAME ROOM OR ROOF TOP BY THE POOL...ONLY PROBLEM BY THE POOL IS IT GETS PRETTY WINDY OUT THERE

I WISH YOU WOULD'VE STOP BY LAST TIME SO I COULD SHOW YOU THE PLACE

Slo you should also give them an alternate cheaper hotel close by because I know some of them are still in college..

NOPE!!!! lets keep EVERYTHING expensive because thats the route they wanted to go!! Everybody was talking big shit ...let em struggle to pay this shit! :dance::dance:

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO BRAZIL...ITS ON MY PLACES TO GO LIST...BUT YEAH...I FIGURE SINCE I'LL ACTUALLY BE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR AND I'VE NEVER HAD A PARTY...IM TURNING 30...WHY NOT CELEBRATE...I CAN HAVE IT RIGHT HERE AT OUR CONDO...EITHER THE GAME ROOM OR ROOF TOP BY THE POOL...ONLY PROBLEM BY THE POOL IS IT GETS PRETTY WINDY OUT THERE

I WISH YOU WOULD'VE STOP BY LAST TIME SO I COULD SHOW YOU THE PLACE

Just lead me to D Wades door. :filenails:

LOL TROUBLE MAKER

how am I a trouble maker? :lol: when I was looking out for everybodys affordability..they act like I was being cheap. So they shouldn't have an option of something cheaper now..cuz at the time everybody was acting like they had the paper to make it rain on a ho :lmao: