REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

how am I a trouble maker? :lol: when I was looking out for everybodys affordability..they act like I was being cheap. So they shouldn't have an option of something cheaper now..cuz at the time everybody was acting like they had the paper to make it rain on a ho :lmao:

:rolleyes::lmao:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we hittin a club up? :unsure:

YES...I KNOW BLATIN WANTS TO GO TO TWIST CAUSE ITS FREE...LOL

IM THINKING OF CLUBBING FRIDAY AND SATURDAY...ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRLS COME THAT SAY THEY'RE COMING...ITS NOT FAIR IF WE DO EVERYTHING GAY...LOL

YES...I KNOW BLATIN WANTS TO GO TO TWIST CAUSE ITS FREE...LOL

IM THINKING OF CLUBBING FRIDAY AND SATURDAY...ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRLS COME THAT SAY THEY'RE COMING...ITS NOT FAIR IF WE DO EVERYTHING GAY...LOL

Is it necessary to go both nites? One nite will suffice :rolleyes:

Yea it's a gay club and you're right I don't do clubs.. lol I go when my friends go when I'm out of town..

LOL ME TOO...ONLY WHEN FRIENDS ARE IN TOWN I GO...MISTA WANNA GO OUT TONIGHT...HE IN THERE NAPPING RIGHT NOW...I SAID NIGGA YOU DONT DANCE AND YOU KNOW WHEN THE TIME COME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP AND GO YOU GONNA SAY NEVER MIND ANYWAY...HE WANTS TO TRY OUT THIS NEW CLUB BEHIND OUR BUILDING

How the hell do you go to South Beach without having a beach thingy.. lol

Can you swim?

HE SAID HES SEEN THE BEACH ON TV AND ITS NEVER IMPRESSED HIM...I TOLD HIM IT MAY CHANGE HIS MIND IN PERSON

SO FAR I HAVE A LIST OF 14 PEOPLE

2 WHO ARE FROM OVERSEAS

AND 3 MAYBES

SO ITS STILL A GOOD NUMBER SO FAR...AND I THINK ONCE TIME GETS CLOSER AND PEOPLE REALIZE HOW SERIOUS WE ARE THATS ITS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN MORE MAY JOIN ABOARD

how far is that really gonna get us :rolleyes: ..if Aladdin was apart of this im SURe he could make somethin happen.

I guess it depends on where Janet will be around that time.

She said she will be touring in 2012 too..

We can let Gil know thru twitter..

Archived