REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

Lots of men on the beach too.. And I don't really get in the water.. I'm more of a watcher.. :ph34r:

If they aint gay whats the point? :yawn:

im never undertsood why be so crazy over negros u cant have...its diff if they're celebs ..but str8 dude in real life..i pay niggaz no mind cuz they aint attainable so why tease myself? Im good.

SO FAR I HAVE A LIST OF 14 PEOPLE

2 WHO ARE FROM OVERSEAS

AND 3 MAYBES

SO ITS STILL A GOOD NUMBER SO FAR...AND I THINK ONCE TIME GETS CLOSER AND PEOPLE REALIZE HOW SERIOUS WE ARE THATS ITS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN MORE MAY JOIN ABOARD

I will really be shocked if the overseas folks really come ..

SO FAR I HAVE A LIST OF 14 PEOPLE

2 WHO ARE FROM OVERSEAS

AND 3 MAYBES

SO ITS STILL A GOOD NUMBER SO FAR...AND I THINK ONCE TIME GETS CLOSER AND PEOPLE REALIZE HOW SERIOUS WE ARE THATS ITS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN MORE MAY JOIN ABOARD

Can we vote someone off the island? lol

im never undertsood why be so crazy over negros u cant have...its diff if they're celebs ..but str8 dude in real life..i pay niggaz no mind cuz they aint attainable so why tease myself? Im good.

WOW WE ACTUALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING...

It's just eye candy.. :filenails: And you never really know..

Hey maybe we can get Jensen to come down.. lol

I guess it depends on where Janet will be around that time.

She said she will be touring in 2012 too..

We can let Gil know thru twitter..

It doesnt matter where on earth Janet is...her ppl,team ..whoever in association with her could send us something special ...thats more of what I meant. As a token of appreciation or something.Are Janet would make a clip for us and put it on youtube or something.

It doesnt matter where on earth Janet is...her ppl,team ..whoever in association with her could send us something special ...thats more of what I meant. As a token of appreciation or something.Are Janet would make a clip for us and put it on youtube or something.

Do they even know about us on this forum? lol

I know they are friendly with the Xone...

SPOKE WITH MISTA AND TOLD HIM SPRING 2012 AND IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A HOLIDAY WEEKEND

HE SAID IT USUALLY SLOWS DOWN THE WEEKEND AFTER EASTER WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST TIME FOR US TO HAVE THE REUNION THEN

THEY DO HAVE SUITES (LEXUS)

THE RENOVATIONS WILL BE DONE NOVEMBER 30TH 2011 SO BY THE TIME WE GET THERE THINGS WILL STILL BE PRETTY NEW

ROOMS RUN AS LOW AS $400 A NIGHT HE'S WILLING TO GO $150 A NIGHT...I TRIED BUT HE SAID THATS THE BEST HE CAN DO (WHICH ISNT BAD IF YOU ARE SHARING)

SPOKE WITH CK1CZAR AND WE BRAINSTORMED A LITTLE SO FAR CAME UP WITH....

FRIDAY- MEET AND GREET SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING IN AT DIFFERENT TIMES HAVE DINNER OR SOMETHING

SATURDAY-(STILL IN THE WORKS)

SUNDAY-FREE TIME TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GET TOGETHER FOR FINAL DINNER SUNDAY EVENING AND SAY GOODBYES

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? CONCERNS?

Im grateful to you for putting in so much effort Will, I still have not seen the ocean, people tell me to look at a picture no big deal , but they all have seen it. I look forward to Miami and local cuisine, I love to eat. I will be there.

Aww thanks man...others are helping as well though

I know but you taking charge and being a leader, that kinda thinking will help you in your new career and I swear on my Grandmother who passed a year ago 7 days back, you will get there, I believe in you, we have our differences on this forum and not everyone likes the other, but really I don't have beef I have met very few of you and of those I did like. I try to get along with everyone if that makes me a kiss ass oh well, I am a peace maker with the exception of one, that one has decided to make his presence "trouble" which may explain why he is suspended most of the time. :filenails:

I know but you taking charge and being a leader, that kinda thinking will help you in your new career and I swear on my Grandmother who passed a year ago 7 days back, you will get there, I believe in you, we have our differences on this forum and not everyone likes the other, but really I don't have beef I have met very few of you and of those I did like. I try to get along with everyone if that makes me a kiss ass oh well, I am a peace maker with the exception of one, that one has decided to make his presence "trouble" which may explain why he is suspended most of the time. :filenails:

It was good until you got up to the last piece...lol you know I'm cool with that other person and I'm cool with you now too...so just so you both know not to talk about each other to me we have no problems