REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

It was good until you got up to the last piece...lol you know I'm cool with that other person and I'm cool with you now too...so just so you both know not to talk about each other to me we have no problems

I know you cool with them, big elephant in the room is why they keep getting suspended and I am not even in that shit? Says more about them than anything. But do you :whistle:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you cool with them, big elephant in the room is why they keep getting suspended and I am not even in that shit? Says more about them than anything. But do you :whistle:

There's a lot of favoritism here too...that's a big factor in a lot of it

There's a lot of favoritism here too...that's a big factor in a lot of it

excuse, name one other person that is suspended that much? No one here I know of is kicked off this piece that damn much, if he has an opinion , take a number hell, we all do, but to the extent the mods, who aint here 90% of the time kick you off? NO SIR SOMETHING UP :filenails:

Is anyone bringing a friend that is not apart of this forum? :unsure:

unless dat bitch pay like he weigh fuck naw, and I don't like non-Janet fans that's a quick way to catch sum damn shade from me :filenails: bitch you aint here for Janet? What da fuck is you breathing air for? and please don't say Mariah, I have a dude on my FB and he love some Mariah and Whitney I be like, you bottom ass bitch :filenails:

unless dat bitch pay like he weigh fuck naw, and I don't like non-Janet fans that's a quick way to catch sum damn shade from me :filenails: bitch you aint here for Janet? What da fuck is you breathing air for? and please don't say Mariah, I have a dude on my FB and he love some Mariah and Whitney I be like, you bottom ass bitch :filenails:

ummmm I never said their guest weren't Janet fans.. LOL

What are you drinking over Bailey???

ummmm I never said their guest weren't Janet fans.. LOL

What are you drinking over Bailey???

can u call it or can you? I have been making fruit blended smoothies, with Vodka....and im sooooooooooooooo good....yea boo :wave: and yea I want some Blatino :ph34r: matter fact I got a hot xtube clip Black boys yessssss and a bubble butt no Whites :coffee:

can u call it or can you? I have been making fruit blended smoothies, with Vodka....and im sooooooooooooooo good....yea boo :wave: and yea I want some Blatino :ph34r: matter fact I got a hot xtube clip Black boys yessssss and a bubble butt no Whites :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived