Forum Awards

Angela

:rolleyes: It's not that funny. :sigh:

Why must you co-sign the when the girls try to come for me? :rolleyes:

I'm stealing that pic, btw... :hmph:

True....it's that funny and a +1 :excited:

When did laughing = co-signing :coffee: Pie did the damn thang with that reply and you couldn't handle it :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So....steal some new head chips and wigs while you're at it since Pie destroyed yours :coffee:

True....it's that funny and a +1 :excited:

When did laughing = co-signing :coffee: Pie did the damn thang with that reply and you couldn't handle it :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So....steal some new head chips and wigs while you're at it since Pie destroyed yours :coffee:

No it's not. :rolleyes:

You're ALWAYS co-signing when someone attempts to come for me, and it's no different in this situation. :umm:

My wig is unrattled

2lv1qvb.jpg

:coffee:

• Upvote 1

No it's not. :rolleyes:

You're ALWAYS co-signing when someone attempts to come for me, and it's no different in this situation. :umm:

My wig is unrattled

:coffee:

You still mad about it? :excited:

Again...when did laughing = co-signing :coffee: Don't try to shuffle your way out of Pie's scalping :excited::dance:

It's "unrattled" alright...

..."unrattled" at the city's dump :excited::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: