I was bored with beyonce

Xtraordinary Xternal

Her concert was boring and how many times is she going to rehash this tour... didn't she have something out last year like this? Tired of her wearing diapers too.... was anyone else bored? I turned in the middle of it...

:lmao:

Tbh, I hated the editing and the boring part of the whole thing was the documentary bits intertwined with the performances to show her "real" side. Overall, it was pretty nice. But DEAD at the camera panning only to her gay and South American fans.

Tbh, I hated the editing and the boring part of the whole thing was the documentary bits intertwined with the performances to show her "real" side. Overall, it was pretty nice. But DEAD at the camera panning only to her gay and South American fans.

but i think that's the only people that got crazy for her overall i liked it i go the dvd today which was better

Her concert was boring and how many times is she going to rehash this tour... didn't she have something out last year like this? Tired of her wearing diapers too.... was anyone else bored? I turned in the middle of it...

shhhhhh.......................don't be sayin BEE-FROG is boring.....................u kno how her peepz get on this forum :ph34r: