deleted

SloLove

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

this makes Voodeux sad.

Babe, I'm about to watch the episode where Tara gets her brain fried tear.giftear.gif

We getting near the end now...

But I gotta admit, I havent really enjoyed this last bunch of episodes

Babe, I'm about to watch the episode where Tara gets her brain fried tear.giftear.gif

We getting near the end now...

But I gotta admit, I havent really enjoyed this last bunch of episodes

thats the episode where Willow goes off on Glory...i loves that episode.

yeah, the last two episodes before the finale where kinda blah to me as well, but that finale is super good so it kinda made up for it. ^_^

thats the episode where Willow goes off on Glory...i loves that episode.

yeah, the last two episodes before the finale where kinda blah to me as well, but that finale is super good so it kinda made up for it. ^_^

Cant wait to c Willow go psycho on Tara...

But Willow is such a hot mess... she pretty much handed Dawn that resurrection spell.. That episode was so wrong. I can't..

Yeh a lot of the episodes have been like that....theyre not that great, but their ending makes up for it

Season 5 has been great tho

Can't wait the finale... spike-cries-for-buffy_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Cant wait to c Willow go psycho on Tara...

But Willow is such a hot mess... she pretty much handed Dawn that resurrection spell.. That episode was so wrong. I can't..

Yeh a lot of the episodes have been like that....theyre not that great, but their ending makes up for it

Season 5 has been great tho

Can't wait the finale... spike-cries-for-buffy_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

she really did, I guess she thought that Dawn wasnt to bright :lol:

i loved Season 5, it had alot of great moments. Glory was just fun to watch too...she always had me laughing as well as Spike and his crazy/goofy personality. :lol:

I love Spike wub.gif

I cried when Buffy kissed him (after he was bashed by Glory)

But lil things have annoyed me:

- Dawn telling Ben she was the key...who does that

- Ben not killing that Glory slave thing... he stabs him (after realising that he let it slip that the key is human), but doesnt make sure he is dead crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

- Buffy feeling like she cant love and needs to go on some spiritual guide in the desert..........watevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Archived