I got my tickets!

SloLove

Got my tickets for the Usher concert here in Miami...what a great way to bring in the New Year with floor level 4th row seats watching Usher

Also got my tickets for the Immortal Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil March 2...the part that sucks about that is it isn't til 2012...lol...and already the best i got was row 26...oh well

the MJ show isn't for another 2 years and u bought the tickets? :unsure:

i wouldn't trust that

yup...if it doesnt happen ticket master just has to refund my money thats all...truth is i wasnt paying attention and thought it was march of 2011 :unsure: but they've been selling gaga tickets since early this year and she doesnt come til next year

well thats fine too...imma making money now, so it wont be a depressing lost...dont try to rain on my parade

i'm not raining... raining would be me saying "oooh they gonna cancel... blah blah blah"....

u just made, IMO, a bad investment.. :unsure: i wouldn't invest in an event that will happen 2 years from now (outside of a financial institution)but that's the difference between u and i... i guess

i'm not raining... raining would be me saying "oooh they gonna cancel... blah blah blah"....

u just made, IMO, a bad investment.. :unsure: i wouldn't invest in an event that will happen 2 years from now (outside of a financial institution)but that's the difference between u and i... i guess

buying tickets 2 years in advance, one day in advance, and hour in advance...all the same...you arent promised to be alive in the next 5 minutes...we could coulda, woulda, shoulda all day....wouldn't solve a thing...enjoy la la la la la

buying tickets 2 years in advance, one day in advance, and hour in advance...all the same...you arent promised to be alive in the next 5 minutes...we could coulda, woulda, shoulda all day....wouldn't solve a thing...enjoy la la la la la

ummm no :mellow: that's not how it works.. 2 years in advance ≠ an hour in advance

this isn't Janet related... so i'm just being me :coffee: + i don't get why anyone would buy tickets 2 years in advance...

well youre not me and the money didnt come out your pocket and it will not effect you in any shape or form...so you dont have to get it

• Upvote 1