THE REUNION IS STILL ON

SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's trying to get attention...for somebody who isn't coming to the reunion and claims it to be a flop he comes here so much to see what's going on

Wateva bitch

Don't even try

I'm just reading the thread while I'm listening to music

Sit down

Babe, I'd rather commit suicide than meet some of these mofos

There's some ppl I like... I'm sure they know who they are

I feel you. I don't even plan on make eye contact with my enemies. Because I might end up in jail in Miami from shooting a bitch...

Just come on. We are all grown. No need to bite your tongue. I know im not biting mine :coffee:

True Everyone is grown...I just hope some of us know how to conduct ourselves in a well manner behavior. :thumbup:

I feel you. I don't even plan on make eye contact with my enemies. Because I might end up in jail in Miami from shooting a bitch...

True Everyone is grown...I just hope some of us know how to conduct ourselves in a well manner behavior. :thumbup:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And not everyone is grown

Don't be fooled, Pie

U too good for these witches anyway

It is what it is... I can't be fake and pretend as if we all bestfriends... I just want them to say the same shit they said on the forum to my face so they can see how camden niggaz really do it.

On a lighter note I hope it will be fun and how you been jappy? :wave:

I'm good boo ..... got so much shit on my mind these days but staying level headed :wave:

Archived