SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And not everyone is grown

Don't be fooled, Pie

U too good for these witches anyway

They don't got me fooled cause for the most part two out of three seems mature enough to stay in there place. But you know it's always one who gotta try and act out and I got something special for that bitch anyways. :whistle:

Thank. You are more then welcomed to roll with me if I go...I mean you would be protected :cheers:

They don't got me fooled cause for the most part two out of three seems mature enough to stay in there place. But you know it's always one who gotta try and act out and I got something special for that bitch anyways. :whistle:

Thank. You are more then welcomed to roll with me if I go...I mean you would be protected :cheers:

asham.gifasham.gifasham.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

All joking aside right now...with me being a man of the law by then...I will not hesitate to slap the handcuffs on anyone if I have to...we are coming to have a great time and if you feel you just can't do it please stay home...especially if we have an event here at my condo

True Everyone is grown...I just hope some of us know how to conduct ourselves in a well manner behavior. :thumbup:

well i know how to be well mannered but i aint gonna bite my tongue. i joke alot so if someone is too sensative they better learn not to be round me lol

All joking aside right...with me being a man of the law by then...I will not hesitate to slap the handcuffs on anyone if I have to...we are coming to have a great time and if you feel you just can't do it please stay home...especially if we have an event here at my condo

slap em on me officer :blush::blush::blush:

nope... I keeps it ASSy :coffee:

:coffee:

So does Khia.. :coffee:

Don't do it yellowness! :rolleyes:

well i know how to be well mannered but i aint gonna bite my tongue. i joke alot so if someone is too sensative they better learn not to be round me lol

slap em on me officer :blush::blush::blush:

:coffee:

Let's not and i'm still mad atchu. You ain't never text me back lame ass :umm:

this bastard called and burped in my muthafuckin ear!!!! I cant stand his ass all ready!!! Ima call Big Titty Angie and get him banned! :lol:

lol... He burped around me today. I think he's one of those guys...

I can't wait to have fun with you guys

I think I wanna share a suite with sum1

I might still make it... not to be flaky or nuthin :lol: but I got a potential new living arrangement on the horizon, so I'll be better off financially by then. It just needs for my current landlord not to be a bitch about it <_<

Although some of you guys scur me :ph34r:

Archived