THE REUNION IS STILL ON

SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna say somthing but I won't. ill keep letting you think that you matter around here

uh oh someone got boii crunk

we aint got time for no shyness...get it together playboy

im not really shy. he just knows me too well and know i use to be hella shy. now not so much unless its like someone i like or something. other than that no shyness here lol

???

the nobody who just joined the forum this year

uh oh someone got boii crunk

Na I'm about to lay down I hate when people go outa their way to shade others and fail espec with those late ass pics and gifs. Its like go sit on a uncut dick your not wanted here

Na I'm about to lay down I hate when people go outa their way to shade others and fail espec with those late ass pics and gifs. Its like go sit on a uncut dick your not wanted here

text me bruh i need to talk to u bout something anyway

the nobody who just joined the forum this year

LOL OH YEAH...PAPA SMURF HATES THEM TOO

PS is it possible to have fixed dates by the end of the year so I can book flights? The earlier I book the cheaper I can get :)

im sure the dates will be fixed soon. he is just taking in consideration other peoples ideas for dates. hold on i thought will didnt listen to suggestions. though we voted on citys, seasons, gave suggestions...lemme stop now lol

im sure the dates will be fixed soon. he is just taking in consideration other peoples ideas for dates. hold on i thought will didnt listen to suggestions. though we voted on citys, seasons, gave suggestions...lemme stop now lol

lol you're so mean :lol:.

GOOD Cuz ur on the list of members i wanna meet n hang out with

chile I'mma have to come out early...I've checked flights and it takes 23 hours to get to Miami from the UK :o!!!!

Who Me? Noooooooo. Never Ever. Im just REAL :cheers::cheers:

OH WOW thats a long time

I know :(. I need to connect at JFK (overnight stay)...OR I can go for a 12 hr one where I connect in ATL :S. But the return journey is direct to London is only 8 hours :lol:.

I know :(. I need to connect at JFK (overnight stay)...OR I can go for a 12 hr one where I connect in ATL :S. But the return journey is direct to London is only 8 hours :lol:.

see i can deal with the return. but i hate being on planes too long. especially small planes. i say go for the 12hr to ATL. i like ATLs airport. i always end up shopping in the sean john store when i have a layover there. lol

PS is it possible to have fixed dates by the end of the year so I can book flights? The earlier I book the cheaper I can get :)

SEE IF THERE IS A BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FLEW INTO FT. LAUDERDALE

Archived