THE REUNION IS STILL ON

SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see i can deal with the return. but i hate being on planes too long. especially small planes. i say go for the 12hr to ATL. i like ATLs airport. i always end up shopping in the sean john store when i have a layover there. lol

Same. I get so bored and there's never anywhere to walk to without everyone staring at you :lol:. I might go for the ATL one though I'd LOVE to go to NY...I'll save that for another lifetime haha.

SEE IF THERE IS A BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FLEW INTO FT. LAUDERDALE

Yeah that's the one I've been using. It's cheaper (and quicker) to get there from London that it is Manchester (where I live) lol.

AND I KNOW BOUT THEM LONG ASS FLIGHTS...I USED TO FLY FROM HERE TO GERMANY

Haha it's madness. It takes 8 hours to get from England to Pakistan :lol:.

Same. I get so bored and there's never anywhere to walk to without everyone staring at you :lol:. I might go for the ATL one though I'd LOVE to go to NY...I'll save that for another lifetime haha.

Yeah that's the one I've been using. It's cheaper (and quicker) to get there from London that it is Manchester (where I live) lol.

Haha it's madness. It takes 8 hours to get from England to Pakistan :lol:.

ah ok

yeah i get bored too. thank goodness for wi-fi on planes and wi-fi calling lol. but yeah i hate that. its like soon as u stand they are staring at u. i be like mind yo damn business and watch a movie or something lol. and u can always save the ny for another forum reunion or janet concert in ny lol

im sure the dates will be fixed soon. he is just taking in consideration other peoples ideas for dates. hold on i thought will didnt listen to suggestions. though we voted on citys, seasons, gave suggestions...lemme stop now lol

Messy :lol::lol:

the nobody who just joined the forum this year

Na I'm about to lay down I hate when people go outa their way to shade others and fail espec with those late ass pics and gifs. Its like go sit on a uncut dick your not wanted here

why do they get all the fun? :flipoff:

the nobody who just joined the forum this year

Na I'm about to lay down I hate when people go outa their way to shade others and fail espec with those late ass pics and gifs. Its like go sit on a uncut dick your not wanted here

tumblr_lcpybbefxa1qdoqhl.gif

I'm extremely shy. I bet poor Selz and Paul thought I didn't want to be there :lol:.

u probably didnt asham.gifasham.gif

i think u were shy at first but u came around once we all got to talking. :wub: im not shy :coffee:

Yea.. Once I get to know people a little I open up..

I like people that that talk a lot and don't worry about me jumping in..

I can't when someone says 'oh you're so quite' and they keep repeating that shit..

Yea.. Once I get to know people a little I open up..

I like people that that talk a lot and don't worry about me jumping in..

I can't when someone says 'oh you're so quite' and they keep repeating that shit..

And Wes helps a lot too because his ass can talk and he always makes me laugh.. lol

Yes.. This whole damn forum is shy in person.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think Nuk is shy in person too.. :unsure:

Nope soon as I met nuk in person we started the jokes not 1 shy thing about him

why do they get all the fun? :flipoff:

You.can sit on 1 aswell lol

Archived