THE REUNION IS STILL ON

SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are you coming to DC? :unsure:

When is it supposed to be?

I'm not...the idea is that you come to the reunion so I don't have to go to DC :lol:. I have a friend there I'd like to visit anyway though so I might make me way over at some point.

And I think it's in Spring time...after Easter. I guess you'd be busy with exams :unsure:?

I'm not...the idea is that you come to the reunion so I don't have to go to DC :lol:. I have a friend there I'd like to visit anyway though so I might make me way over at some point.

And I think it's in Spring time...after Easter. I guess you'd be busy with exams :unsure:?

Right after Easter yeah, that's usually when I have the most work. Professors like to act like students don't have other classes and decide to add stuff on. :sigh:

Right after Easter yeah, that's usually when I have the most work. Professors like to act like students don't have other classes and decide to add stuff on. :sigh:

I know that feeling. 'You're adults now...you should be able to manage your time' blah blah blah....#fuckdat

Bring it with you. Apparently everyone's so damn shy you'll get plenty of silence :lmao:

I know that feeling. 'You're adults now...you should be able to manage your time' blah blah blah....#fuckdat

!!!! We're also in college and like to party because we will only be in college for so long.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1311014552' post='186884]

Bring it with you. Apparently everyone's so damn shy you'll get plenty of silence :lmao:

CHECK OUT CK1ZCAR AT MY HOUSE TODAY CALL HIMSELF PLAYING THE PIANO :fail: HE SUCKED LOL

photo-1-5.jpg

lol... You didn't tell me you were going to post that pic. I would have posed.

I'll bring some music the next time and wow you

its just a couple days. :rolleyes: school wont suffer jst ask for your work early and do it before you come :clapping:

Understand that I am huge procrastinator. -_-

He's coming...we already discussed it, he's just putting on a show for y'all

And when was this confirmed? <_<

Understand that I am huge procrastinator. -_-

And when was this confirmed? <_<

last night...when you were sitting on my face i asked you and you said yes like a million times....you dont remember? :rolleyes: lol

Archived