THE REUNION IS STILL ON

SloLove

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?...AND I DONT APPRECIATE YOU NOT RESPONDING TO MY TEXT MESSAGES...YOU, HOTBOY, AND IJANET FEEL FREE TO LOSE MY NUMBER....THANK YOU

What are you talking about I didn't get any texts from you. My problem is dumb catty fucks who keep trying to start shit and then bitch to the mods about it. The last time we talked was weeks ago in the text. I'm not a phone person or even a text person don't take it so personal slo.

What are you talking about I didn't get any texts from you. My problem is dumb catty fucks who keep trying to start shit and then bitch to the mods about it. The last time we talked was weeks ago in the text. I'm not a phone person or even a text person don't take it so personal slo.

DONT TRY TO TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF IT MISTER...GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50

AND IMMA NEED YOU TO LOSE THE TUDE ASAP

Archived