OH Damn just remembered... HAPPY B'DAY IJANET

SloLove

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its YOU....you're gonna create another one when I clearly said it wasn't ... :lmao:

You said on twitter it was and already told you my thread would have been first, if I weren't busy trying to find a funny B-day pic. :hmph:

DONT GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE ITS YOUR BDAY WHEN ITS NOT...DONT WORRY BOUT IT...WHENEVER YOUR BDAY IS...CONSIDER THIS MY BDAY WISH TO YOU CUZ YA ASS AINT GETTIN ANOTHER ONE

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's your b-day. That's final. Accept your b-day threads and that's it! TOF has SPOKEN!!! :hmph:

Looks like I have set yet ANOTHER record on the board for having the most b'day threads when its not even my b'day on top of that!

STAY SETTING RECORDS ON THE FORUM B)

Wait til you see the next rep and post count charts ... :yep:

Looks like I have set yet ANOTHER record on the board for having the most b'day threads when its not even my b'day on top of that!

STAY SETTING RECORDS ON THE FORUM B)

Wait til you see the next rep and post count charts ... :yep:

It is your b-day. I have stated that it is, so it shall be damnit! lol

You don't stay setting any records on this forum :rolleyes:

I will be at the top of both lists!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

It is your b-day. I have stated that it is, so it shall be damnit! lol

You don't stay setting any records on this forum :rolleyes:

I will be at the top of both lists!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

SETTING RECORDS..and you will deal. :lmao:

and you have NO ideas how far you have falling on all the charts...being on top of anything concerning the forum is comical at this point. KEEP WISHING cuz its all you have :lmao:

SETTING RECORDS..and you will deal. :lmao:

and you have NO ideas how far you have falling on all the charts...being on top of anything concerning the forum is comical at this point. KEEP WISHING cuz its all you have :lmao:

Non-existent records. :coffee:

I am one of the highest reputations along with having one of the highest post count...I should be at or near the top of both lists! If I'm not it's a conspiracy! :coffee:

Non-existent records. :coffee:

I am one of the highest reputations along with having one of the highest post count...I should be at or near the top of both lists! If I'm not it's a conspiracy! :coffee:

Yup ..stay heated B)

And stop playing in the world of make believe :umm:

Archived