what do you bring to this forum?

Dee

I made you a birthday thread..did you see it? :unsure::rolleyes:

i just saw it. :tear::rolleyes:

that was mighty nice of you...but I really wanted you guys to donate 18.14 to my charity though -_- ...'The No Singer Left Behind Program ' :unsure: ..its where we donate money to a struggling non existent flop artist to help them out in a time of need. It just so happens that Ciara kicked off her tour on my b-day ^_^ ...coincidence?! :unsure: I think not. :rolleyes:

In addition to before: (didn't feel like searching for my other comment to edit)

I bring sweetness and beauty. I also bring elegance, education, life, and coy/subtle badassness. I'm still new around here so everything hasn't surfaced just yet :shifty:

I bring the Leo fire and charm, I bring reason. I also brings lots of love, because no matter how well I know you guys or lack of, I love you very much ^_^. Ever need a virtual hug, or someone to just listen and drop a few pearls of wisdom, Little Sister Rae is here for you ^_^

In addition to before: (didn't feel like searching for my other comment to edit)

I bring sweetness and beauty. I also bring elegance, education, life, and coy/subtle badassness. I'm still new around here so everything hasn't surfaced just yet :shifty:

I bring the Leo fire and charm, I bring reason. I also brings lots of love, because no matter how well I know you guys or lack of, I love you very much ^_^. Ever need a virtual hug, or someone to just listen and drop a few pearls of wisdom, Little Sister Rae is here for you ^_^

Ok Miss Universe :lol:

i just saw it. :tear::rolleyes:

that was mighty nice of you...but I really wanted you guys to donate 18.14 to my charity though -_- ...'The No Singer Left Behind Program ' :unsure: ..its where we donate money to a struggling non existent flop artist to help them out in a time of need. It just so happens that Ciara kicked off her tour on my b-day ^_^ ...coincidence?! :unsure: I think not. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor Cisus.