TEA CLOCKED! :Evelyn's shoe store 'Dulce' is NOT what it appears to be on TV

janetDAYZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent Evelyn the link on Twitter :lol:

but its amazing how TV can make shit look all "high-end" and luxurious when really this bitches store look like a damn thrift store. I cant with the cheap ass props/displays in the window. I cant with the chipped paint on the outside of the store. VH1 makes that store look GRAND as fuck!

COMPLETE FAIL! :lmao:

I sent Evelyn the link on Twitter :lol:

but its amazing how TV can make shit look all "high-end" and luxurious when really this bitches store look like a damn thrift store. I cant with the cheap ass props/displays in the window. I cant with the chipped paint on the outside of the store. VH1 makes that store look GRAND as fuck!

COMPLETE FAIL! :lmao:

VH1 does that with all kinds of shit. I'm not surprised at all :lmao:

I can't see the video because I'm at work, but how much you wanna bet the woman putting "Dulce" on blast and Royce are like BEST FRIENDS!!! :lol:

And Dayz, you wrong for sending her that link. :sigh:

Nah,I doubt it... this was some average broke bitch that went to Miami to visit and while she was there she wanted to see Ev's store in person.The kicker is..to top it off its not even on South Beach..the shit is sitting off on some side street somewhere between some ran down movie theater and a dusty ass bridal shop. And the bitch showed the pictures of the raggedy street it was on! :lmao: )

^ I heard the Boutique is in Coral Gables instead.

But I think Royce kinda clocked her tea on her blog about how the Dulce wasn't all that, because she can't even try to get her mother out of the pissy BX apartment or at least try to donate to the community. So I'm not the surprised.

But I think Royce kinda clocked her tea on her blog about how the Dulce wasn't all that, because she can't even try to get her mother out of the pissy BX apartment or at least try to donate to the community. So I'm not the surprised.

She did more than clok tea, she threw shade!!!! :excited::lol:

^ I heard the Boutique is in Coral Gables instead.

Well Ev explained why her mother is still in the NY is because her mother doesn't want to leave. Her mother is content and thats "home" to her. Alot of mothers are like that..thats how Jhuds mother was...she was still living in the same area in Chicago that she was staying in before Jhud got famous.Jhud couldn't get her to leave.

Me and my best friend were wondering if she even has any customers because every time we see it on the show it's always empty

Thats what I've thought MANY times..myself! :lmao:

but seeing the ran down area that its in...it does look like a ghost town area where not to many ppl shop. Those photos are a dead giveaway ...imo

Then had the nerve to have some flip flops in the window for $125.00!! ...bitch,on this ran down street? :umm:

Even that movie theater looks dead af! :lmao:

RIGHT! ..it looks like one of those old ass theaters thats been around bout as long as the Apollo :lmao: Shit look like its barely holding up..i wouldn't be surprised if they turned it into the $1 show ...thats what it looks like :lol:

RIGHT! ..it looks like one of those old ass theaters thats been around bout as long as the Apollo :lmao: Shit look like its barely holding up..i wouldn't be surprised if they turned it into the $1 show ...thats what it looks like :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's what I thought it was at first! LOL