Lily Allen Hands a Daily Mail Reporter Her Ass

TwistedElegance™

Youch! Remind us to triple fact check all stories containing the keywords “Lily” and “Allen” from here on out, will ya?

The sometime pop singer has slammed a UK journo after she penned a story claiming Lily was planning a New Year’s wedding with her builder beau Sam Cooper to help ease the pain of her recent second miscarriage.

“[Lily and boyfriend Sam Cooper] want to be together after what they’ve gone through and see becoming man and wife as the light at the end of the tunnel,” celeb informant Katie Nicholl wrote in the article, which appeared on the pages of Sunday’s Daily Mail.

Well, that just about did it for Lils. And let’s just say the vicious rant that followed was nothing to “Smile” about.

Allen immediately took to her Twitter account to have a go at the writer: “Katie Nicholl I THINK you’re a cunt, leave me out of your shitty column, you know nothing about the intimate details of my life,” she fumed.

“Theres a time and a place for your musings where I’m concerned, and it’s not now.”

http://www.popcrunch.com/lily-allen-unloads-profane-tirade-on-daily-mail-reporter/

:lol: