Should I tell?

Xtraordinary Xternal

One of my friends broke up with their dude... they haven't been together for a year but they remain friends... I'm cool with his ex well sorta... The dude wants my friend back... I said I could help him... he lost weight and I even got him to dress a bit more urban...and get a better hair cut (hes white)... He said something stupid last weekend... he was drunk though so I don't know.

"I heard how you and ur dude get down... was wondering If we can mess around" "I won't tell and please don't tell you know who" :wtf:

At that point I just sat at the bar in shock... and my friend was there with us too his ex... of course he didn't hear him...

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too friendly... This happened to me a few times over the years... not much bothers me but this shit do... I'm affectionate with people I care about but I don't lead people on...

If I tell my friend I know he going to fuck him up.... if I say something to my boyfriend he is going to be pissed.

One of my friends broke up with their dude... they haven't been together for a year but they remain friends... I'm cool with his ex well sorta... The dude wants my friend back... I said I could help him... he lost weight and I even got him to dress a bit more urban...and get a better hair cut (hes white)... He said something stupid last weekend... he was drunk though so I don't know.

"I heard how you and ur dude get down... was wondering If we can mess around" "I won't tell and please don't tell you know who" :wtf:

At that point I just sat at the bar in shock... and my friend was there with us too his ex... of course he didn't hear him...

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too friendly... This happened to me a few times over the years... not much bothers me but this shit do... I'm affectionate with people I care about but I don't lead people on...

If I tell my friend I know he going to fuck him up.... if I say something to my boyfriend he is going to be pissed.

then dont tell u said he was drunk :rolleyes:

Its none of your friends business if his ex wants to get into your pants. Its up to you as the friend to say no to his advances. The issue is between you and the guy, he tried it on with you and its up to you to tell him that you don't appreciate his advances because you have a bf and you aren't into him, and that its inappropriate because he is your friends ex. Thats all that needs to be said.

I wouldn't even bring it up at all. If that happened to me, I woulda just laughed and said "yeah right" and sipped my drink. End of. This guy can try it on with whoever he likes, he is single after all.

Its none of your friends business if his ex wants to get into your pants. Its up to you as the friend to say no to his advances. The issue is between you and the guy, he tried it on with you and its up to you to tell him that you don't appreciate his advances because you have a bf and you aren't into him, and that its inappropriate because he is your friends ex. Thats all that needs to be said.

I wouldn't even bring it up at all. If that happened to me, I woulda just laughed and said "yeah right" and sipped my drink. End of. This guy can try it on with whoever he likes, he is single after all.

Paul always knows :blush:

take this chimps advice :blush:

Yeah just keep it between y'all. I kept it a secret for 2 months when Israel bit me on my face in the str8 club and I didn't tell Raf about it. I just didn't know if he'd get mad at me or Israel or if I should tell him in the 1st place cause he probably wouldn't care. Hell I didn't know period with all those mixed signals he would give me back then. I ended up telling him which I probably shouldn't have cause everytime I brought him up he'd get mad thinking I wanted the penis :rolleyes: Ok now so is your friend Black who has this ex trying to get your Johnson?

keep it between you and that guy tell him no, cause that's messy and dont speak to me about it again.

Yeah just keep it between y'all. I kept it a secret for 2 months when Israel bit me on my face in the str8 club and I didn't tell Raf about it. I just didn't know if he'd get mad at me or Israel or if I should tell him in the 1st place cause he probably wouldn't care. Hell I didn't know period with all those mixed signals he would give me back then. I ended up telling him which I probably shouldn't have cause everytime I brought him up he'd get mad thinking I wanted the penis :rolleyes: Ok now so is your friend Black who has this ex trying to get your Johnson?

messy anecdote not needed :rolleyes:

why are gay dudes so damn messy? All I want is someone to settle down with, if he's attractive and got his head on his shoulders right like me its all good, but these dudes just be on some sex shit, my ex talked to someone I knew and that guy broke it down for me, he was like your ex is a freak and you cant make a housewife outta a ho.

• Upvote 1

Excuse me? :rolleyes: I'm just giving him an example of why he probably shouldn't tell cause all thats gonna be stuck in his friend's mind is that them 2 might hook up or want each other

uggggghhhh i think im going str8 im tired of fucking wit ya'll i just want a white picket fence and the man to match that wants to commit