Should I tell?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Yeah just keep it between y'all. I kept it a secret for 2 months when Israel bit me on my face in the str8 club and I didn't tell Raf about it. I just didn't know if he'd get mad at me or Israel or if I should tell him in the 1st place cause he probably wouldn't care. Hell I didn't know period with all those mixed signals he would give me back then. I ended up telling him which I probably shouldn't have cause everytime I brought him up he'd get mad thinking I wanted the penis :rolleyes: Ok now so is your friend Black who has this ex trying to get your Johnson?

Can we not with your sexless stories about Raf and Is... :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

im done with both shit, after a good decade of bullshit im convinced I need to move from this state and area, so now im all about school and loving me, hookup sites is what got me the ho i was with

well there you have it. You're looking for a quality man, and that's not the place to look -_-

well there you have it. You're looking for a quality man, and that's not the place to look -_-

i know he said to me when we would argue "we met on a sex site" my thing is this folks for real, not everyone on a hookup site is there specifically for sex ONLY, alot of guys are loneyly dont know where to go, their cities are booty, and they just want someone to date monogamous, I would get mad at him like you said we're boyfriends and now you want to downgrade "us" to we met on a sex site like he was making a point or something, I get the idea, you get what you got from where I was, but at the same time, Im a diamond and I was not a ho when I met him nor did I become a ho after not like he is acting now

Excuse me? :rolleyes: I'm just giving him an example of why he probably shouldn't tell cause all thats gonna be stuck in his friend's mind is that them 2 might hook up or want each other

and why does Henry put you on blast about having "sexless" stories and "Feel So Right"? are your stories sexless?

i know he said to me when we would argue "we met on a sex site" my thing is this folks for real, not everyone on a hookup site is there specifically for sex ONLY, alot of guys are loneyly dont know where to go, their cities are booty, and they just want someone to date monogamous, I would get mad at him like you said we're boyfriends and now you want to downgrade "us" to we met on a sex site like he was making a point or something, I get the idea, you get what you got from where I was, but at the same time, Im a diamond and I was not a ho when I met him nor did I become a ho after not like he is acting now

*puts on Dr glasses*

I'm gonna write you an Empowerment prescription:

Yeah just keep it between y'all. I kept it a secret for 2 months when Israel bit me on my face in the str8 club and I didn't tell Raf about it. I just didn't know if he'd get mad at me or Israel or if I should tell him in the 1st place cause he probably wouldn't care. Hell I didn't know period with all those mixed signals he would give me back then. I ended up telling him which I probably shouldn't have cause everytime I brought him up he'd get mad thinking I wanted the penis :rolleyes: Ok now so is your friend Black who has this ex trying to get your Johnson?

My friend is black he normally dates white men or ricans... he likes blk guys too though but not as much. LOL I remember him always trying to get me to date outside the race just to see what its like but... I love my black & rican men too much to do that... :blush:

for some its all about dick, thats all they want, am I the only dude here that could settle for ONE good piece of ass? Why do all the gay dudes I know want to fuck everything they can?

i was thinking the same its still really early but i mite have what im looking for

My friend is black he normally dates white men or ricans... he likes blk guys too though but not as much. LOL I remember him always trying to get me to date outside the race just to see what its like but... I love my black & rican men too much to do that... :blush:

but are the white guys he dating dating him for HIM or Black dick thats the damn question. I learned the hard way if they really, I mean REALLY love sum black dick, you gotta watch out no matter how good yours is you just gotta watch out they be wanting to sit their asses on everything, my ex was like you mind if I bounce on my plug before you get here just to open it? Then he goes no wait then you wont be able to eat it, so I will wait for ya on the bed lights out jockstrap on butt naked, I get there and im like ewww he getting fat is you wearing the jockstrap or is it wearing you?