Should I tell?

Xtraordinary Xternal

but are the white guys he dating dating him for HIM or Black dick thats the damn question. I learned the hard way if they really, I mean REALLY love sum black dick, you gotta watch out no matter how good yours is you just gotta watch out they be wanting to sit their asses on everything, my ex was like you mind if I bounce on my plug before you get here just to open it? Then he goes no wait then you wont be able to eat it, so I will wait for ya on the bed lights out jockstrap on butt naked, I get there and im like ewww he getting fat is you wearing the jockstrap or is it wearing you?

Nah his ex was with him for almost 9 years.... it was more than just black dick to the dude... they been thru alot. The issue is my friends ex is a door mat... he lets my friend get away with a ton of shit.... I personally only met two white dudes I would mess with and I would be strictly a top with them...

Nah his ex was with him for almost 9 years.... it was more than just black dick to the dude... they been thru alot. The issue is my friends ex is a door mat... he lets my friend get away with a ton of shit.... I personally only met two white dudes I would mess with and I would be strictly a top with them...

which one fucked the relationship up? the white dude or the black one?

which one fucked the relationship up? the white dude or the black one?

LOL

The white one got comfortable... started gaining weight and didn't care about his looks anymore... He took things for granted meanwhile my friend was working out and keeping himself up... while taking care of his children... It was a lack of communication too both are to blame... It wasn't just a superficial thing though... People need to understand just because you with someone don't always assume you can let yourself go and t hey will still be there and you can't stop "dating" ur boyfriend or girlfriend just because you have them. Most of my friends are older 27- 45 I can't deal with younger gay dudes because they just get on my nerves with their bullshit.