The TV Thread

Pebbles

What summer shows are y'all watchin to tide you over until network shows come back in the fall? This is the thread to discuss them.

What are you watching tonight..? Usually I would watch Flipping Out, but Jeff Lewis is just insufferable and his show is kind of stale.

I of course will be watching the new ep of Teen Mom tonight :excited:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm one of those people who loves shows butter never find the time to watch them when they originally air. so all these shows i've jsut gotten into are cancelled or are on life support. :lol: ugh!

right now i can't get enough of

parks and recreation (which is fucking brilliant! its wayy better than the office :lol:)

30 rock

too busy for tv but its fun to string a few of these episodes together with a nice joint

community is too far out for me, at least so far. i love parks and recreation :wub: amy pohler's character is so likeable, and she's really great at portrayer her. Rashida jones is so beautiful to me. and its fucking hilarious all the time.

Yeah, I've found Community is taking a while to find its groove, but I keep reading rave reviews for it. I have season one of Parks ready to go. And I love Rashida too :wub: Is her character an actual spin-off from the one she played on The Office?

Yeah, I've found Community is taking a while to find its groove, but I keep reading rave reviews for it. I have season one of Parks ready to go. And I love Rashida too :wub: Is her character an actual spin-off from the one she played on The Office?

Nope different character. Kind of simIlar though. And if I were you I'd skip season one and just go to their stellar second season! Season one was quite muddy..

Big Brother (I hope Danielle wins :wub: )

True Blood

I hope she wins too! Loved her since her initial season. I have the live feeds and Kalia is making it fucking hard for Dani to survive another week with who she wants to be the replacement nom..

Wonder if Nene is gona be round for long on real housewives ATL

She's with the rest of the cast minus Kim filming season four in South Africa right now.

Did you see Jersey housewives tonight? :unsure: Teresa gave it to Melissa and that suckup Kathy :excited:

I hope she wins too! Loved her since her initial season. I have the live feeds and Kalia is making it fucking hard for Dani to survive another week with who she wants to be the replacement nom..

Kalia is a fuckin' dumbass. She knows that if Rach gets eliminated that there's no way she'll come back. She's a mess right now, and she would just give up to be with Brendon.

its a totally different character. i like parks and recreation more than the office. the characters are nicer. the humor isn't as negative. its fun and funny if that that makes any sense. :lol:

rashida is so cute, her character is really cute in parks too.

Kalia is a fuckin' dumbass. She knows that if Rach gets eliminated that there's no way she'll come back. She's a mess right now, and she would just give up to be with Brendon.

And now Lawon wants to go up because he thinks he will come back as HoH. >_<

If Brendon comes back Thursday Im done with this season :mellow:

And now Lawon wants to go up because he thinks he will come back as HoH. >_<

If Brendon comes back Thursday Im done with this season :mellow:

Lawon is slow. He hasn't come close to winning anything and he thinks he'll come back as HoH :sigh:

You and me both. I went on their site and voted for Dominic :wub:

Big Brother

Jersey Shore

So you think you can dance...

That pretty much it.

I need Wendy(Williams) back...like now. I am so bored with TV. :bored:

I never realized how much I relied on wendy until her show went on hiatus! I can't wait till September because that's when she comes back.

Lawon is slow. He hasn't come close to winning anything and he thinks he'll come back as HoH :sigh:

You and me both. I went on their site and voted for Dominic :wub:

Kalia should jut nominate Jordan but she is too far up Jeff and Jordans ass at this point :sigh:

Yesss Dom :wub: the show has not been the same since he left..either him or Cassi needs to come back

Me either. I need her crazy ass back on tv...now. -_-

Do you like Rachel on Big Brother? I hate that bitch. :umm:

I'm dying for new Hot Topics..

I HATE Rachel. She is eternally four years old. Did you see her behavior at the nomination ceremony last night? :umm:

We don't have to worry about Monique's show coming back since it got canceled -_-

Kalia should jut nominate Jordan but she is too far up Jeff and Jordans ass at this point :sigh:

Yesss Dom :wub: the show has not been the same since he left..either him or Cassi needs to come back

I would nominate Jordan and tell her it's because of her stank attitude and that if she's so sensitive about playing the game, then she shouldn't have come back -_- This is the season where I really really really wish I was in there playing -_-

Yes to Cassi too :clapping: That would destroy Rach :lmao:

I'm dying for new Hot Topics..

I HATE Rachel. She is eternally four years old. Did you see her behavior at the nomination ceremony last night? :umm:

I am too.

Rachel AND that ASSHOLE Jeff completely disrespected Kalia. Their behavior was just ridiculous. NO ONE this season has behaved like that at a nomination ceremony. No one. So childish. I felt bad for Kalia. :sigh: Then Rachel FOLLOWING Dani and mocking her? :mellow: Rachel is a nutcase. :crazy:

We don't have to worry about Monique's show coming back since it got canceled -_-I would nominate Jordan and tell her it's because of her stank attitude and that if she's so sensitive about playing the game, then she shouldn't have come back -_- This is the season where I really really really wish I was in there playing -_-

Yes to Cassi too :clapping: That would destroy Rach :lmao:

Exactly. From the way Jordan is acting to her Kalia should have enough sense to realize she will never be able to work with her :mellow: if I was in there this season I would have knifed someone by now :excited:

The battles between Rachel and Cassi if Cass came back would be EPIC :excited: Rachel would be a wreck

I am too.

Rachel AND that ASSHOLE Jeff completely disrespected Kalia. Their behavior was just ridiculous. NO ONE this season has behaved like that at a nomination ceremony. No one. So childish. I felt bad for Kalia. :sigh: Then Rachel FOLLOWING Dani and mocking her? :mellow: Rachel is a nutcase. :crazy:

That had to be the most uncouth nomination ceremony in Big Brother history.

The vets act as though it is a sin for anyone to nominate them :mellow: I'm so over them :excited:

Exactly. From the way Jordan is acting to her Kalia should have enough sense to realize she will never be able to work with her :mellow: if I was in there this season I would have knifed someone by now :excited:

The battles between Rachel and Cassi if Cass came back would be EPIC :excited: Rachel would be a wreck

She and Jeff was going off on her before she had a chance to really think about who she was nominating. If she doesn't put Jordan up, she should put up Shelly and tell her that Jeff said he wants all the floaters out and that she's the biggest floater -_-

I know...Rach knows she hated Cassi because Cass was the hawtest female in the house :blush:

That had to be the most uncouth nomination ceremony in Big Brother history.

The vets act as though it is a sin for anyone to nominate them :mellow: I'm so over them :excited:

I just find it funny how Jeff and Jordan are "America's sweethearts" yet Jeff is the biggest asshole in the house and Little miss Jordan is throwing hissy fits and acting a damn fool as well.

Archived