The TV Thread

Pebbles

She and Jeff was going off on her before she had a chance to really think about who she was nominating. If she doesn't put Jordan up, she should put up Shelly and tell her that Jeff said he wants all the floaters out and that she's the biggest floater -_-

I know...Rach knows she hated Cassi because Cass was the hawtest female in the house :blush:

But Kalia is absolutely snowed by Shelly and thinks they have a final three deal. I'm telling you shelly has everyone Around her arthritic finger. At this point it's looking like Lawon will go -_-

Rachel was soo jealous of Cassi and sealed the deal when Cass verbally bitched slapped her in week two and had her crying to Jordan :excited:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it funny how Jeff and Jordan are "America's sweethearts" yet Jeff is the biggest asshole in the house and Little miss Jordan is throwing hissy fits and acting a damn fool as well.

I completely agree. But the editors on this show will never show them in their true light, it's so annoying. I'm glad they showed how mean the two of them were to Kalia when they met in her HoH room.

But Kalia is absolutely snowed by Shelly and thinks they have a final three deal. I'm telling you shelly has everyone Around her arthritic finger. At this point it's looking like Lawon will go -_-

Rachel was soo jealous of Cassi and sealed the deal when Cass verbally bitched slapped her in week two and had her crying to Jordan :excited:

Hopefully Danielle talks her outta making a big mistake -_- And hopefully Dom comes back -_-

Rach's such a fake crier :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I hope she doesn't plan on trying to act after this :lmao:

Hopefully Danielle talks her outta making a big mistake -_- And hopefully Dom comes back -_-

Rach's such a fake crier :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I hope she doesn't plan on trying to act after this :lmao:

Daniele was able to manipulate her into not nominating Porsche, who would be a more beneficial ally than Lawon. But yeah the only way this week isn't a total waste is if Lawon goes and Dom comes back.

I have never seen Rachel shed a single tear. :mellow: she just scrunched up her face and whines. Ugh i have been done with this ho since season 12 WHY is she back again :sigh:

Daniele was able to manipulate her into not nominating Porsche, who would be a more beneficial ally than Lawon. But yeah the only way this week isn't a total waste is if Lawon goes and Dom comes back.

I have never seen Rachel shed a single tear. :mellow: she just scrunched up her face and whines. Ugh i have been done with this ho since season 12 WHY is she back again :sigh:

Yep. If he comes back, they have more people to also get rid of Jeff and Jordan. I think the reason why I really don't like them is that they're trying to make friends and it's a competition and see every move as a personal attack...the same as Rach and Brendon.

:lmao: I KNOW! If anything, they should have brought back Janelle and Kaysar (he's so sexy :blush: ). Those are really the only 2 stars BB has produced...#nothurr for Evil Dick's trying to make himself great.

I read Rachel is such a loon that she has had to go see the house doctor/therapist. What a dumb bitch. Her and Brendon are the worse couple ever. I hate him too.m

I'm quite sure the house doctor has prescribed her meds por something because she was bouncing off the walls before. Her and Brendons relationship is so unhealthy :sigh:

Yep. If he comes back, they have more people to also get rid of Jeff and Jordan. I think the reason why I really don't like them is that they're trying to make friends and it's a competition and see every move as a personal attack...the same as Rach and Brendon.

:lmao: I KNOW! If anything, they should have brought back Janelle and Kaysar (he's so sexy :blush: ). Those are really the only 2 stars BB has produced...#nothurr for Evil Dick's trying to make himself great.

Exactly. They take it as a personal assault when people target them yet they know they are the biggest threats in the house!

Janelle is pregnant and married now :excited: but I would def love to see the two of them on a future All Stars. Hell I'd even take Jessie's crazy ass over Brenchel

Exactly. They take it as a personal assault when people target them yet they know they are the biggest threats in the house!

Janelle is pregnant and married now :excited: but I would def love to see the two of them on a future All Stars. Hell I'd even take Jessie's crazy ass over Brenchel

Right. Like Danielle tried to tell them, they should have expected for folks to put them up. I love how Jeff used the "I wish I could have a stress-free week in the house" as if he didn't before Danielle won HoH :sigh::lmao:

:excited: I'm happy for her. She's def. one of my favorite players that was on B) Jessie would be a hot mess in the house :lmao:

Right. Like Danielle tried to tell them, they should have expected for folks to put them up. I love how Jeff used the "I wish I could have a stress-free week in the house" as if he didn't before Danielle won HoH :sigh::lmao:

:excited: I'm happy for her. She's def. one of my favorite players that was on B) Jessie would be a hot mess in the house :lmao:

pic1_jessie_godderz_bulging_undies_001.jpg:lmao:

Archived