The TV Thread

Pebbles

I wish the Real Housewives NJ would come already!

I dont watch the episodes, but I love the reunions

Something tells me this season was missing the drama of Danielle

You should watch the show, this season is really good and a lot better without Danielle.

You should watch the show, this season is really good and a lot better without Danielle.

really?

All I know is:

- Teresa is fighting with her sister-in-law, who is quite good looking

- Teresa's brother is a bit crazy and macho

- Teresa and the other dont get along...Kathy?

- Kim G (FUK, SHE IS SO CRAZY!!) was kicked outta the Xmas party lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

- Caroline is still doing way too much, protecting "the family"....

- Caroline's kids are kinda hot

really?

All I know is:

- Teresa is fighting with her sister-in-law, who is quite good looking

- Teresa's brother is a bit crazy and macho

- Teresa and the other dont get along...Kathy?

- Kim G (FUK, SHE IS SO CRAZY!!) was kicked outta the Xmas party lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

- Caroline is still doing way too much, protecting "the family"....

- Caroline's kids are kinda hot

Teresas sister in law turned her brother against her and is very manipulative. Kathy is Teresa cousin and Teresa is upset with her because Kathy insinuated that Teresa was not a good mother. Did you see the huge brawl Teresas brother caused at his sons christening?

I highly doubt Lawon will come back in. And I can't believe Kalia's so damn stupid :sigh: Jordan or Shelly would have been my replacement nominee :sigh:

Kalia is so hellbent on being in Jeffs good graces, this season is ridiculous the only person I like is Daniele everyone else is playing for Jeff and Jordan to win.

Lawon is so stupid :mellow: I don't think he's ever seen Big Brother before.

Teresas sister in law turned her brother against her and is very manipulative. Kathy is Teresa cousin and Teresa is upset with her because Kathy insinuated that Teresa was not a good mother. Did you see the huge brawl Teresas brother caused at his sons christening?

Is that the one where Teresa's brother and dad fight and hes all crying and shit

That was ridiculous!!!

"You are my father" or "I am your son" something like that

That was an epic dramalmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Kalia is so hellbent on being in Jeffs good graces, this season is ridiculous the only person I like is Daniele everyone else is playing for Jeff and Jordan to win.

Lawon is so stupid :mellow: I don't think he's ever seen Big Brother before.

Exactly. Once Danielle's gone, I won't be tuning in at all. They're so stupid for not trying to get Jeff, Jordan and Rach out asap.

His "gameplay" is an embarrassment to gays everywhere -_-

Exactly. Once Danielle's gone, I won't be tuning in at all. They're so stupid for not trying to get Jeff, Jordan and Rach out asap.

His "game play" is an embarrassment to gays everywhere -_-

I also don't appreciate how the show is editing Daniele as "the bitch." :sigh:

Come to think of it they never have good gays on this show. Season 3 Marcellas didn't use PoV on himself and was evicted. When he left the house Julie smacked him upside the head for his stupidity :excited:

That was so damn creepy it gave me chills!!

That was total insanity

See, I dont watch the show week by week. I just watch the epic moments

I still love the epic fights bwn Danielle & Teresa

- the "prostitution whore" @ the dinner table; and

- the huge fight @ that charity event... EPIC!

I also don't appreciate how the show is editing Daniele as "the bitch." :sigh:

Come to think of it they never have good gays on this show. Season 3 Marcellas didn't use PoV on himself and was evicted. When he left the house Julie smacked him upside the head for his stupidity :excited:

If you read the reactions from views, they're not buying into it and love Danielle :excited: Nobody's here for J,J&R ^_^

That was the DUMBEST move in BB history :lmao: He deserved that slap :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you read the reactions from views, they're not buying into it and love Danielle :excited: Nobody's here for J,J&R ^_^

That was the DUMBEST move in BB history :lmao: He deserved that slap :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good! Do you know who people are voting for to come back..? :unsure: The BB forums I hang around want Brendon. :sigh:

It was really dumb, what are these gays thinking when they play Big Brother :asham:

Good! Do you know who people are voting for to come back..? :unsure:The BB forums I hang around want Brendon. :sigh:

It was really dumb, what are these gays thinking when they play Big Brother :asham:

:mellow: A lot that I were seeing said Cassi because she was robbed. Some are saying Dom only because he's cute :asham: If they vote Brendon and he actually gets in, I'm sooooooo done with BB :umm:

IKR :lol: What about when Hardy was laughing at Shannon so she cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush :lmao: I still can't believe that she got in trouble for that :lmao:

:mellow: A lot that I were seeing said Casey because she was robbed. Some are saying Dom only because he's cute :asham: If they vote Brendon and he actually gets in, I'm sooooooo done with BB :umm:

IKR :lol: What about when Hardy was laughing at Shannon so she cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush :lmao: I still can't believe that she got in trouble for that :lmao:

I just feel like if Cassi comes back she will be as boring as she was before and only help Jeff and Jordan like everyone else is. I really would be done if Brendon comes back, it would be the same shit as the first three weeks of the show. :yawn:

:ph34r: I kind of wished BB hadn't intervened. :ph34r: That would have been TV gold if he would've brushed with it. :w00t:

I just feel like if Cassi comes back she will be as boring as she was before and only help Jeff and Jordan like everyone else is. I really would be done if Brendon comes back, it would be the same shit as the first three weeks of the show. :yawn:

:ph34r: I kind of wished BB hadn't intervened. :ph34r: That would have been TV gold if he would've brushed with it. :w00t:

I don't know. I think Cassi would actually play since she didn't get the chance to and you can tell that she didn't want to float around like Adam, Shelly and the rest. I know...BB should rig it so he doesn't come back.

It would have been the best moment in reality show history if they didn't say anything.

Are you gonna watch Survivor when it starts? I had stopped watching until LyricalLesson started talking about Na'onka. I swear when I saw her, it renewed my love for the show. She was so open and ignorant that it was beyond hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAo1EaClTA

The best tribal council...she took the tribes food and buried it and survived at the one before that one :excited: She even told Jeff that she didn't want to talk about it anymore and had him speechless at the end :lmao: "It seems like you care more than I care" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here's another scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhzhxI9JSa8

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: