The TV Thread

Pebbles

"It's a game. She has one leg." :excited:

LOL OMG I wish I would have seen this season!! How did she get away with this shit?! :lmao:

Because she's the queen bitch B):lmao: But I understood where she came from...it's still a competition regardless if the chick was handicapped. She ended up quitting though and I was pissed. She had the hidden immunity idol and could have easily been in the top 2 -_-

Because she's the queen bitch B):lmao: But I understood where she came from...it's still a competition regardless if the chick was handicapped. She ended up quitting though and I was pissed. She had the hidden immunity idol and could have easily been in the top 2 -_-

Yeah I just looked up her season on wikipedia.. :umm: @ that retard Fabio winning the show

This is the worst season of BB ever!! If Daniele gets evicted I won't be watching. It's so rigged.

Gwarl i can't even....i just can't!

That big Sasquatch emo BITCH Brendon is back in the fucking house! I can't....i just can't do it anymore! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Lawon was SO STUPID for asking to be EVICTED. :mellow: Dani and Kalia are DONE. DONEEEEE! Dani HAS to win HOH or her or Kalia are gone. I love Dani but she's a dumbass for voting for Rachel to STAY. :umm::huh::crazy: Vote that red slut OUT! And Adam is a punk bitch. He was just saying he was going to vote Rachel out....he changes his vote.

Rachel needs to die. I hope she chokes on some slop. "Go Brendan...omg Brendan"....I can't take this show anymore. :mellow: Shelly...that 2 faced, busybody bitch. Ugh.

I'm so through. :cry: That douche is back. Ew.

BB spoiler:

I think Dani won HoH. I'm watching Big Brother After Dark and both J&J are upset about the competition, and they said Shelly was pissed. Rach is spending time with both Dani and Kalia...I guess just to make sure she doesn't put them up. I'll keep watching to make sure. I hope sure puts up Jeff's homophobic ass

:angry:

Daniele is shitting. Henry did you hear Daniele just now she figured out Shelton's game and said she is DONE with him :excited:

She got everyone shook. Now Porsche or Kalia has to win next week. I did...Dani's not playing games with these fools :excited: They should have listened to her from the start when she told Rach she should put Jeff up.