The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGG DANIELLE WON HOH?!?!! oprah-crying.gif

And y'all call that bitch Shelly Shelton?! DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That old butch lesbian hoe! She know damn well she be eating carpet! :rolleyes:

Dani's knocking these hoes out left and right :clapping:

That's "her" real name. I know you've seen its adam's apple -_-

Secretly gay Jeff was talking shit about Porsche since she's been hanging out with Dani...and he was talking shit about Rach too.

I just wish they'd stop taking the game so personal. This season could have been the best season if it wasn't for those weak bitches that came back.

Secretly gay Jeff was talking shit about Porsche since she's been hanging out with Dani...and he was talking shit about Rach too.

I just wish they'd stop taking the game so personal. This season could have been the best season if it wasn't for those weak bitches that came back.

Porsche is a klepto ditsy bitch that cant keep a story straight to save her life. And Rachel is a messy skaink whore. Jordan sat there while that bitch cried over BRennnnnnnnon leaving and listened to all her bs now shes trying to get brennnnnon to turn on jj and lying about them being "mean" to her and she said jeff makes inappropriate sexual comments to her while shes showering. As if he would look at that ugly heffa.

I need kalias eating ass out of there too i cant stand that bitch

Porsche is a klepto ditsy bitch that cant keep a story straight to save her life. And Rachel is a messy skaink whore. Jordan sat there while that bitch cried over BRennnnnnnnon leaving and listened to all her bs now shes trying to get brennnnnon to turn on jj and lying about them being "mean" to her and she said jeff makes inappropriate sexual comments to her while shes showering. As if he would look at that ugly heffa.

I need kalias eating ass out of there too i cant stand that bitch

SAY WHAT?!?! I always fell asleep halfway thru the show...I didn't know Rach was doing that :excited: YES BITCH!!! WORK!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Porsche's most likely gonna get the boot once a couple is out.

Kalia pissed me off sooooooo badly last week.

SAY WHAT?!?! I always fell asleep halfway thru the show...I didn't know Rach was doing that :excited: YES BITCH!!! WORK!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Porsche's most likely gonna get the boot once a couple is out.

Kalia pissed me off sooooooo badly last week.

tumblr_lpsst6a7Il1qkp3vu.gif

That bitch stay eating!!!

Rachel deserves that goober

BrenBren.gif

LOL @ Shelly she got 24 hour confinement in the HN room with a toilet in the corner and some bread in the veto comp!

She is going to have a meltdown with all this bad shit that has happened to her this week. I can't believe we still don't know who won veto.

I know this is the Summer TV thread, but I'm watching Beyond Scared Straight and this male prisoner just told this chick she looks a H.A.M. ...a Hot Ass Mess :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I can't wait for the new season to start this Thursday. Glad the producers stuck to their guns and didn't end the show like some stupid parent organization wanted them to ^_^

Archived