The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I love that show even though it seems really fake. I hate that dance teacher she's so rude! And there's another lady on there who is crazy as hell

I think I know the other lady you're talking about but I just started watching the show. She's the mom that decided that her daughter was going to do another dance routine for the competition instead of doing what the teacher taught her.

I hope that heffa fall and bust her ass on the HOH tonight. Its something messy and wet i heard. Her and porsche ass need to be on the block tomorrow!

:lmao: Porsche's so unnecessary. I can't believe she's still there.

Jeff is hotly tragic, I have met a few like that, and it if truly fucking depressing

I don't like him because he screams at the camera every time he's in the DR. Plus he's homophobic.

:lmao: Porsche's so unnecessary. I can't believe she's still there.

I don't like him because he screams at the camera every time he's in the DR. Plus he's homophobic.

Ive heard and watched his rants more than once.....I think for him it's an attention getter, yet he struts around like the perfect metro sexual

CBS really shouldn't have had him back. There are way better players they could have gotten to return.

see folks I worked with were dead serious about this show they would talk about it allllll day, Im like :umm: but after I started watching I got it.

see folks I worked with were dead serious about this show they would talk about it allllll day, Im like :umm: but after I started watching I got it.

I've only really been deep into the show twice...meaning I wish I could be in the house playing. But knowing me, I'd get kicked out for fighting -_- I would do Survivor but I can't swim :cry:

jeff is in the lead in HOH so far hes almost done!!

Damn. He better not screw Dani over <_<

I've only really been deep into the show twice...meaning I wish I could be in the house playing. But knowing me, I'd get kicked out for fighting -_- I would do Survivor but I can't swim :cry:

Damn. He better not screw Dani over <_<

my ex was an experiment swimmer, he was in the finals for the Olympics back in the day :tear: Lord this damn drank :ph34r:

:lmao: Listen to music to get your mind off him. Or watch a good movie -_-

you mean "Imitation of Life" where a black maid helps a white woman and the black maid's daughter can pass as white and don't want her? So much she dies of being heart broken? :tear:

IIL.gif

Archived