The TV Thread

Pebbles

you mean "Imitation of Life" where a black maid helps a white woman and the black maid's daughter can pass as white and don't want her? So much she dies of being heart broken? :tear:

IIL.gif

Doesn't Halle Berry has a movie like that too?

Ima watch "Weird Science" and get off this damn news ....ugh..."Weird Science" always makes me laugh

I'm watching Beyond Scared Straight -_-

Hes been killing it the whole comp. He is about to win. im watching bootleg feeds

Where? I couldn't find any. Every link I found would send me to CBS to pay to watch the feeds :sigh:

ok hendricka im signing out

Okay. Take care.

Doesn't Halle Berry has a movie like that too?

I'm watching Beyond Scared Straight -_-

Where? I couldn't find any. Every link I found would send me to CBS to pay to watch the feeds :sigh:

Okay. Take care.

Halle's Movie is similar the exception is Halle was crazy and folks knew she was Black, in this film from the 60s the daughter of the Black maid really could pass as White. It was crazy because when people did find out because her mother was looking for her, they would get pissed, she had a White BF and he beat her up once he found out, that scene bothered me more than the mother dying

Dani is DONE and i am soooo pissed. :flipoff:

Ugh i hate Jeff and Jordan for this! Jordan, she's sweet and i LIKED her during her season and earlier this season but not anymore. Jeff kicking Dani to the curb after they had a sit down and laid everything out on the table, is wrong. :flipoff: She told them she was with them 100%.

And that butch man bitch SHELLY is STILL playing both sides. :rolleyes: I tivo'ed BBAD(which is boring as all hell) and Jordan's airhead behind was telling Shelly about a conversation she had with Shelly. And Shelly was all like "Oh yea we gotta get her out of here". Meanwhile this butch hoe is ALL UP Dani's ass. Yet wants to get her out? :mellow: I can't stand that bitch. :wacko:

And i also hate that fat turd Adam too. :umm::hmph:

Dani is DONE and i am soooo pissed. :flipoff:

Ugh i hate Jeff and Jordan for this! Jordan, she's sweet and i LIKED her during her season and earlier this season but not anymore. Jeff kicking Dani to the curb after they had a sit down and laid everything out on the table, is wrong. :flipoff: She told them she was with them 100%.

And that butch man bitch SHELLY is STILL playing both sides. :rolleyes: I tivo'ed BBAD(which is boring as all hell) and Jordan's airhead behind was telling Shelly about a conversation she had with Shelly. And Shelly was all like "Oh yea we gotta get her out of here". Meanwhile this butch hoe is ALL UP Dani's ass. Yet wants to get her out? :mellow: I can't stand that bitch. :wacko:

And i also hate that fat turd Adam too. :umm::hmph:

Jeff tried to make it seem like Porsche hasn't done anything, which she hasn't, but she's been close to winning challenges way more than Adam (who Jeff himself threw the veto competition for) and Shelly. Those two should have been on the block instead. I wish Dani would have back-doored Jeff instead of Brendon -_-

Jeff tried to make it seem like Porsche hasn't done anything, which she hasn't, but she's been close to winning challenges way more than Adam (who Jeff himself threw the veto competition for) and Shelly. Those two should have been on the block instead. I wish Dani would have back-doored Jeff instead of Brendon -_-

But that's why i was :rolleyes: @ Jeff and his "floaters gotta go speech". Umm newsflash, that man faced bitch Shelly has done NOTHING and neither has Adam's big ass. :mellow: So why not nom them?

Actually i am glad they got Brentard out. Ugh...he was just....so annoying. :& Hopefully Kalia and/or Porshe can win HOH and get Jeff OR Rachel out of there.

I hope Dani acts a COON fool when he outs her up. I hope she goes awf on everybody in that bitch. :umm:

But that's why i was :rolleyes: @ Jeff and his "floaters gotta go speech". Umm newsflash, that man faced bitch Shelly has done NOTHING and neither has Adam's big ass. :mellow: So why not nom them?

Actually i am glad they got Brentard out. Ugh...he was just....so annoying. :& Hopefully Kalia and/or Porshe can win HOH and get Jeff OR Rachel out of there.

I hope Dani acts a COON fool when he outs her up. I hope she goes awf on everybody in that bitch. :umm:

Exactly. And I SOOOOOOOO hate the word "floaters" now. They wore that word the fuck out this season :umm: I don't even watch AF anymore since they used it almost 35 times within the first 30 minutes :sigh:

:asham: Brendon was truly annoying, but I'd rather put up with watching him than homophobic Jeff. Jeff's beyond annoying since he constantly screams at the camera when he's in the DR :mellow:

She needs to. After she's gone I'm not watching. I wanted to watch a game, not housemates crying and taking everything personal :umm:

Exactly. And I SOOOOOOOO hate the word "floaters" now. They wore that word the fuck out this season :umm: I don't even watch AF anymore since they used it almost 35 times within the first 30 minutes :sigh:

:asham: Brendon was truly annoying, but I'd rather put up with watching him than homophobic Jeff. Jeff's beyond annoying since he constantly screams at the camera when he's in the DR :mellow:

She needs to. After she's gone I'm not watching. I wanted to watch a game, not housemates crying and taking everything personal :umm:

It really has gotten annoying. They ALL say it.

I dislike both of them. And his DR's are sooo annoying. He thinks he's the king of the house....

I might stop watching as well. I hope Kalia and Porshe can survive. -_- Brendon,Jeff, Jordan and Redslut are the main ones that are always crying and whining.

It really has gotten annoying. They ALL say it.

I dislike both of them. And his DR's are sooo annoying. He thinks he's the king of the house....

I might stop watching as well. I hope Kalia and Porshe can survive. -_- Brendon,Jeff, Jordan and Redslut are the main ones that are always crying and whining.

It's time for them to come up with a new term -_-

YES! :mellow: And the thing about it is he KNOWS he's not the strongest competitor in the house...Dani is followed by Rach (when she's actually playing). I wish Rach would have had the balls to back-door Jeff when Dani pitched them the idea (it sucked for Dani because she tried too hard -_- ).

They took everything as a personal attack and it was so stupid. And I swear Kalia made the dumbest decisions during the game. The dumb bitch should have put up Jordan and Jeff since they were going off on her and taking everything she said as a personal attack. If one of them would have won, all she had to do was put up Rach...then even when Bren. came back, which I know as rigged for him to come back, they still would have outnumbered them since the switchers Shelly and Adam were "on their side" because they had the numbers.

It's time for them to come up with a new term -_-

YES! :mellow: And the thing about it is he KNOWS he's not the strongest competitor in the house...Dani is followed by Rach (when she's actually playing). I wish Rach would have had the balls to back-door Jeff when Dani pitched them the idea (it sucked for Dani because she tried too hard -_- ).

They took everything as a personal attack and it was so stupid. And I swear Kalia made the dumbest decisions during the game. The dumb bitch should have put up Jordan and Jeff since they were going off on her and taking everything she said as a personal attack. If one of them would have won, all she had to do was put up Rach...then even when Bren. came back, which I know as rigged for him to come back, they still would have outnumbered them since the switchers Shelly and Adam were "on their side" because they had the numbers.

Yes they do.

Redhoe would NEVER turn on Jeff or Jordan. Cuz NO ONE likes her. Jeff and Jordan don't even like her, they've openly admitted it. They only keep her around cuz she's a bigger "target". Porshe doesn't like her, Shelly....no one! :umm:

-_- Don't give Kalia too much. I like her.

Yes they do.

Redhoe would NEVER turn on Jeff or Jordan. Cuz NO ONE likes her. Jeff and Jordan don't even like her, they've openly admitted it. They only keep her around cuz she's a bigger "target". Porshe doesn't like her, Shelly....no one! :umm:

-_- Don't give Kalia too much. I like her.

And it's even worse than before since bloggers and idiot folks on youtube are using it :sigh:

Which is why Dani and Kalia should have teamed with Rach. They would have been knocking them out left and right and made it to the final 3 -_-

I like her too, but she was the dumbest HoH -_-

That bitch Shelton went and snitched on Dani to Jordan. I was reading about last night BBAD and Shelly through Dani all the way under the damn bus. :sigh:

She says she wants Dani to stay and she's her friend, yet she goes to Jordan last night and tells her about Dani telling her(Shelton) that Jeff is a coward for going back on the deal and he swore he'd keep her. This bitch told jordan everything. Queen Daniesus is really really done now. :umm::cry: She made Dani look SO BAD...their is no coming back from this. -_-

I hope when Shelton goes to get her penis removed, the doctors leave her in a coma. Bitch. :umm:

That bitch Shelton went and snitched on Dani to Jordan. I was reading about last night BBAD and Shelly through Dani all the way under the damn bus. :sigh:

She says she wants Dani to stay and she's her friend, yet she goes to Jordan last night and tells her about Dani telling her(Shelton) that Jeff is a coward for going back on the deal and he swore he'd keep her. This bitch told jordan everything. Queen Daniesus is really really done now. :umm::cry: She made Dani look SO BAD...their is no coming back from this. -_-

I hope when Shelton goes to get her penis removed, the doctors leave her in a coma. Bitch. :umm:

Well Jeff is a coward for it...especially when he was telling her and Kalia that they were going to be safe and he was going out for floaters.