The TV Thread

Pebbles

This need to go ahead and be the official TV show thread :lol:

Done ^_^

Pebbles

U probably already know this, but thingo's husband from BH housewives committed suicide

Drama

I cant wait till BH housewives

I really enjoyed that

I love Lisa

and loved that epic dinner party with the crazy medium

lawd

Kim is my favorite :wub:

That bitch Shelton went and snitched on Dani to Jordan. I was reading about last night BBAD and Shelly through Dani all the way under the damn bus. :sigh:

She says she wants Dani to stay and she's her friend, yet she goes to Jordan last night and tells her about Dani telling her(Shelton) that Jeff is a coward for going back on the deal and he swore he'd keep her. This bitch told jordan everything. Queen Daniesus is really really done now. :umm::cry: She made Dani look SO BAD...their is no coming back from this. -_-

I hope when Shelton goes to get her penis removed, the doctors leave her in a coma. Bitch. :umm:

She was trying again this morning to get Adam to vote out Kalia but his mind is firmly made up apparently.

*waits patiently for Modern Famallah to return*

They replaced Lilly with a new girl :umm:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam is so far up Jeff's ass it's not even funny. Fat ass. :rolleyes:

ugh i can't with this show without Queen Dani! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had come to terms with her leaving but Shelly gave me new hope so now I'm depressed about it again :tear:

Guess I'll be rooting for Porsche come Thursday >_<

He really is a coward. Ugh i hate him this season.

I never liked him since he first came on. BB needs to stop catering to him, Jordan, Rach and Brendon as if they were the greatest players in the house :sigh:

Depends on who wins the HoH Thursday, I might watch next week's show. If I don't like who won, then I'm not watching it anymore.

Done ^_^

:cheer:

Yep it's sooo over. Dani tried to talk to fatass and his big ass wouldn't budge. :cry: Dani should take all the cupcakes and cookies out of the house so hamhock neck has nothing to eat. :cry:

She already said she and Kalia are going to pack up as much of Rachel's belongings in their suitcases :excited: :excited:

She already said she and Kalia are going to pack up as much of Rachel's belongings in their suitcases :excited: :excited:

YAY! :cheer:

Yeah me either. It's gonna be depressing.

It's going to be SO BORING without the Queen. The lessors are not interesting....at all. :bored:

All i know is Porshe and Kalia HAVE to win HOH. If fat fuck or Shelton win: I. AM. OFFICIALLY. DONE. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

YAY! :cheer:

It's going to be SO BORING without the Queen. The lessors are not interesting....at all. :bored:

All i know is Porshe and Kalia HAVE to win HOH. If fat fuck or Shelton win: I. AM. OFFICIALLY. DONE. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

And plus I have a feeling the next PoV will be physical so even if Kalia or Porsche win Jeff has a good chance to win veto.

And knowing kalias starstruck ass she might not even nominate jeff :sigh:

And plus I have a feeling the next PoV will be physical so even if Kalia or Porsche win Jeff has a good chance to win veto.

And knowing kalias starstruck ass she might not even nominate jeff :sigh:

I know right. The gerls have to step it up.

Kalia is STUPID for dealing with Jordan. She thinks they are "BFF" but Jordan and Jeff have stated that can't stand her.

Archived