At this time we shall discuss the 10 best video artist of the new millennium...

King Baby

13 members have voted

1. 1. pick your favorite, and then list them before I start slapping people in the mouth.

• Eminem
    • Kanye
    • Beyonce
    • Britney
    • P!nk
    • Usher
    • Madonna
    • Missy
    • Gaga
    • Other

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. But still..I just can't with this shit :lmao:

I absolutely cant with P!nk being #3.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

All her videos look the same...put em on mute,you wouldn't know the difference.

You would think Mike and Janet showed what GREAT vidz are but apparently he missed that class :(

The videos for P!nk's first album shits on your favs entire collection and when you add masterpieces like "Stupid Girls," "Get The Party Started," "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Fuckin Perfect" its a wrap. :filenails::filenails:

"Dirrrty" destroys your favs and their entire career. :filenails:

Madonna's had some great videos this decade too. Janet's truely great video was "Son of a Gun" this millennium through "Rock With You" was pretty hott as we as "All Nite". :filenails:

I absolutely cant with P!nk being #3.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

All her videos look the same...put em on mute,you wouldn't know the difference.

You would think Mike and Janet showed what GREAT vidz are but apparently he missed that class :(

I think a couple people here are smokin' some serious shit around this time :lmao: :lmao:

Alot of people missed that class, love. :filenails:

Janet only had 5 decent videos in the new millennium

1) DRM

2) AFY

3) SOAG

4) STCML

5) RWU (but the song sucked)

Every video she's made has been on point and you will deal :coffee:

So as I said: Janet Jackson

the rest of those non-muthafuckin-factors :filenails:

The videos for P!nk's first album shits on your favs entire collection and when you add masterpieces like "Stupid Girls," "Get The Party Started," "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Fuckin Perfect" its a wrap. :filenails::filenails:

"Dirrrty" destroys your favs and their entire career. :filenails:

Madonna's had some great videos this decade too. Janet's truely great video was "Son of a Gun" this millennium through "Rock With You" was pretty hott as we as "All Nite". :filenails:

What on earth was so great about Stupid Girls video? Her imitating who she thinnk is dumb celebs. Wow..such a visionary. :mellow: And Get The PArty Started ...was just ...whatever :lol: She's only had maybe two or three out of her whole career that were good.

Im sorry the "Dirty" video alone is NOT enough to carry Xtina thru out the new millennium :umm:

:lmao: @ Madonna having great videos this decade..and they are? Im curious cuz I dont remember.

Archived