Sassy Rihanna names the chicks who are running the game...Snubs Britney, Kelly Rowland, Adele, janet and Nicky...

King Baby

In a recent interview with Glamour, Rihanna has no problem admitting she's one of the queens who runs this ish.

Commenting on Beyonce's statement in Complex about the world having space for more than one queen, Rihanna agreed, but added a limit to the thrones:

There’s a pack. It’s me, Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyoncé…who else? Ke$ha, for sure. Women are definitely dominating music right now, and that’s because we are competitive beings. I feel like music hasn’t been this exciting in a while.

Yeah, girrl! But wait, aren't you forgetting someone? It's Britney, bitch!

Rihanna also added how being a pop queen feels like walking on thin ice:

I want to set the right example and, at the same time, live my life. I feel like pop stars can’t be rock stars anymore because they have to be role models, and it takes the fun out of it for us, because we just want to have fun with art.

Tell it, girlfriend! Tell it! That's how we like it, like it!

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Adele is still getting the last laugh. While they all are out on tour and tv performances promoting their asses off to be the "pack" of top bitches.....Adele's slaying while sitting at home crocheting. :coffee:

Dayz..I love you, man :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 for this :lmao:

Adele is still getting the last laugh. While they all are out on tour and tv performances promoting their asses off to be the "pack" of top bitches.....Adele's slaying while sitting at home crocheting. :coffee:

Nope - she already said she'll be sitting in a park in London drinking cider and smoking fags :-)

messy ass Nuk is back, why would she name Janet Jackson? :unsure:

*puts on stan hat*

we all know that them bitches aint on Janets level, most of them havent even scratched the surface of what Janet accomplished and most of them probably WONT.

*takes off stan hat*

:mellow: We're...friends? :umm: No need to get offended, love. Trust me, it won't be goin' there...at all. :mellow:

I just want you to keep them hairy paws of yours off of what doesn't belong to you. :rolleyes:

I've caught a charge before over some chick trying to get their talons around something that belongs to me. :filenails: