Sassy Rihanna names the chicks who are running the game...Snubs Britney, Kelly Rowland, Adele, janet and Nicky...

King Baby

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want you to keep them hairy paws of yours off of what doesn't belong to you. :rolleyes:

I've caught a charge before over some chick trying to get their talons around something that belongs to me. :filenails:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

You are a damn fool if you think I'm scared of you AT ALL. But I'll tell you what though, boo boo. I can GUARANTEE you, that Dayz wants nothing to do with me like that and that feeling is mutual. We're just friends, mmkay? Now put that Dollar Store blade up before you hurt yourself :coffee:

What did you do to my Patrick Bailey? :rolleyes:

You best apologize before I get my jack hammer. :filenails:

You as fucking late on that as I am on BB wives and my 3rd episode of season 2. Will and I talked last night and we been cool, I cannot wait to meet him, and my ticket for Miami is already paid for....ON TO THE NEXT :filenails:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

You are a damn fool if you think I'm scared of you AT ALL. But I'll tell you what though, boo boo. I can GUARANTEE you, that Dayz wants nothing to do with me like that and that feeling is mutual. We're just friends, mmkay? Now put that Dollar Store blade up before you hurt yourself :coffee:

Don't make me round up the gwurls cause all it takes is a phone call... :filenails:

You chicks and your wet booty holes always trying to put your tentacles on what doesn't belong to ya'll, and then ya'll wonder why somebody always got ya'll by the throats. :rolleyes:

I mean come the fuck on she can't even speak English clear enough for an American interview....I was feeling her on a lot of shit, don't get it twisted, but after "Good Girl Gone Bad" I haven't fucked with her, I didn't know she had another album out soooooo quick after Rated R

Don't make me round up the gwurls cause all it takes is a phone call... :filenails:

You chicks and your wet booty holes always trying to put your tentacles on what doesn't belong to ya'll, and then ya'll wonder why somebody always got ya'll by the throats. :rolleyes:

Bitch I got dykes, butches and all else in my mafia. You won't get CLOSE to me little boy. :coffee:

Get this shit straight right now before I have to pop a bitch with a M16. I.DON'T.WANT.YO.MAN. Even if I did and could take him, I wouldn't. Not my swag. Besides, I love me some ladies and I keep them at my side. I'm not checking for a man right now. SO. As I said. Put that little pocket blade down, leave your little girls home, and don't try to talk shit with the grown women unless you're ready to get taken out, okay boo? Okay. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

" I feel like pop stars can’t be rock stars anymore because they have to be role models, and it takes the fun out of it for us, because we just want to have fun with art."

Rihanna please what a load of bull. If u thought u had to be a role model u wouldn't act the slut u do. She's just looking for excuses. She obviously doesn't care, along with gaga and britney about her responsibility to kids.

Bitch I got dykes, butches and all else in my mafia. You won't get CLOSE to me little boy. :coffee:

Get this shit straight right now before I have to pop a bitch with a M16. I.DON'T.WANT.YO.MAN. Even if I did and could take him, I wouldn't. Not my swag. Besides, I love me some ladies and I keep them at my side. I'm not checking for a man right now. SO. As I said. Put that little pocket blade down, leave your little girls home, and don't try to talk shit with the grown women unless you're ready to get taken out, okay boo? Okay. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me hunnies. I know your type. You are one of them selfish hoes that want all the men both gay and straight. Mr Dayz is nothing more to you than a piece of meat to fullfil the desires of your hairy va jay jay. I won't tolerate that. Keep your talons off before I break out my pepper spray. :filenails:

" I feel like pop stars can’t be rock stars anymore because they have to be role models, and it takes the fun out of it for us, because we just want to have fun with art."

Rihanna please what a load of bull. If u thought u had to be a role model u wouldn't act the slut u do. She's just looking for excuses. She obviously doesn't care, along with gaga and britney about her responsibility to kids.

The parents , teachers and family are suppose to be role models... society gives these celebrities a god complex. A person shouldn't have to change who they are just because people like what they do.. because in reality you asking that person to change which could effect the music , attitude and etc... these are normal people who happen to be pop stars.

Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me hunnies. I know your type. You are one of them selfish hoes that want all the men both gay and straight. Mr Dayz is nothing more to you than a piece of meat to fullfil the desires of your hairy va jay jay. I won't tolerate that. Keep your talons off before I break out my pepper spray. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are one delusional ass bitch, you know that? Dayz is a great guy which is why we're FRIENDS. He's gay so why the FUCK would he even give me the time of day like that?! :lmao:

I don't want all of ANY men. I don't catch what doesn't wanna be caught, baby doll. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. Don't make me claw your ass, and your pepper spray won't do a GOD-DAMN-THING :lmao:

The parents , teachers and family are suppose to be role models... society gives these celebrities a god complex. A person shouldn't have to change who they are just because people like what they do.. because in reality you asking that person to change which could effect the music , attitude and etc... these are normal people who happen to be pop stars.

whoa thats deep...I might fucks wit you after dat :filenails::unsure:

Archived