Will "Countdown" be Beyonce's 7th number 1 hit?

King Baby

When was the 6th? :lol:

Urban has been playing "Countdown", but it probably won't be a single. Plus "Party" is the album track getting the most airplay.

thats the one song that I cant get into on the album.

AND that swagoo line that Kanye says makes me cringe for some reason. -_-

Beyonce is shooting the video for "Countdown"... :thumbup:

I told you silly rabbits and apparently she has agreed...

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/08/beyonc-to-shoot-video-for-countdown

Dubbed as the song hipsters love the most on her latest album, 4, is getting visual treatment. Beyoncé is shooting a video for the Ester Dean and Terius "The-Dream" Nash-penned "Countdown" with "Sweet Dreams" director Adria Petty is set to take on directing duties for the clip.

4 has already received it's certified platinum certification by the RIAA selling over a million copies in the U.S. just a month after it's release. This marks Beyoncé’s fourth solo album to go platinum.

thats the one song that I cant get into on the album.

AND that swagoo line that Kanye says makes me cringe for some reason. -_-

That's actually my third favorite song from the album. :asham:

Best Thing I Never Had = 53.763 (+0.474) (#18 Pop, #11 Rhy, #10 Urban, #34 Urban AC, #54 Hot AC)

Party f/Kanye & Andre = 2.955 (+ 0.030) (#53 Urban)

Run The World (Girls) = 1.518 (+ 0.036) (#99 Urban AC)

Countdown = 1.297 (- 0.026) (#96 Urban)

Til The End Of Time = 0.242 (+ 0.021) (#110 Rhy)

1+1 = 0.160 (- 0.002)

Love On Top = 0.083 (- 0.037)

Dance For You = 0.013

Judging from this, "Party" is the album's next chance.

Dubbed as the song hipsters love the most on her latest album, 4, is getting visual treatment. Beyoncé is shooting a video for the Ester Dean and Terius "The-Dream" Nash-penned "Countdown" with "Sweet Dreams" director Adria Petty is set to take on directing duties for the clip.

4 has already received it's certified platinum certification by the RIAA selling over a million copies in the U.S. just a month after it's release. This marks Beyoncé’s fourth solo album to go platinum.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've also seen pics from the set of a new video... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:mellow:

http://southbrunswick.patch.com/articles/beyonce-shoots-music-video-in-south-brunswick

In a summer of rare occurrences for South Brunswick, including a shooting and a helicopter crash, the only thing missing was perhaps a superstar walking down the street of a local mobile home park. Until today that is, as Beyonce Knowles was in the Oakdale Mobile Home Park on Route 1 shooting footage for her latest music video for the song "Party" this afternoon.

Lining the streets of the park were large trailers, cameras and video equipment, in addition to a cast of wildly dressed unique characters for the shooting of the 29-year-old star's latest video with a trailer park theme.

Just a handful of spectators looked on as members of the crew scolded onlookers for taking pictures of the singer as she walked down the small side street with an umbrella shielding her from the heat at about 3 p.m.

A few residents, who declined to give their names, were angry about the disruption the video shoot caused, as one woman screamed about having a limousine parked in front of her home blocking her car. As of 3 p.m. Beyonce had retreated from the heat into a large trailer.

:coffee: