The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Happy birthday to the incredible and talented Christina Aguilera.

Thank you for your wonderful music and having songs that speak directly to me. There are only a few artists that have that ability and you are definitely one of them. The emotion behind your voice is undeniable and remarkable, which is a talent in itself.

Happy birthday to the best vocalist of her generation, and 1 of the only originators in her time too, itd be perfect if Team Christina won The Voice tonight but alas, maybe when she gets back (cause lawd knows she will be missed, I mean Shakira..... :umm: ) But as of now I hope she has a great day.

Christina has never and will never be bigger than Britney Spears. Britney has better songs and more sales :coffee:

I honestly never thought it would be a day when katy perry, Rihanna and Nicki Kinaj would all be bigger stars than Xtina. Well I shouldn't say bigger cause Xtina is a 300 pounder, but more successful.

I can't believe she flopped again.

I can, she didnt promote anything before the release date, that has alot to do with coming from a previous flop era :coffee:

Christina has never and will never be bigger than Britney Spears. Britney has better songs and more sales :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: @ Better songs, please, top playing Britney's catalog is pretty much the same shit done over and over lol, At Christina's heaviest and on her absolute worst day, she'll always be better than Britney even if she's not as popular or successful, basically like Madonna & Janet. 1 has talent & substance on their side the other has popularity & more sales.

I honestly never thought it would be a day when katy perry, Rihanna and Nicki Kinaj would all be bigger stars than Xtina. Well I shouldn't say bigger cause Xtina is a 300 pounder, but more successful.

How are they "more successful" when none of them have surpassed her record sales, or her single sales for that matter, not to mention that comparisson makes no sense seeing as how they are in a generation beneath her, she sold over 80million worldwide, and none of them are exactly on the heels of that........you seem a lil extra pressed today... >_<

She has been garbage since "Stripper", and she has the IT, she just doesn't know where she fits in.

Um she's not trying to fit in, the only era she did was the 1st LOFL

I can, she didnt promote anything before the release date, that has alot to do with coming from a previous flop era :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: @ Better songs, please, top playing Britney's catalog is pretty much the same shit done over and over lol, At Christina's heaviest and on her absolute worst day, she'll always be better than Britney even if she's not as popular or successful, basically like Madonna & Janet. 1 has talent & substance on their side the other has popularity & more sales.

How are they "more successful" when none of them have surpassed her record sales, or her single sales for that matter, not to mention that comparisson makes no sense seeing as how they are in a generation beneath her, she sold over 80million worldwide, and none of them are exactly on the heels of that........you seem a lil extra pressed today... >_<

Um she's not trying to fit in, the only era she did was the 1st LOFL

Christina is a has been already amongst the likes of Brandy, Mya and Ciara...Britney and P!nk still bring home the bacon. Does this anger you sexy? :yep:

Britney's catelog murder's Christina, and her albums are routinely better. Christina simply tries too hard being an 'artist' and falls on her ass. Look at when she tried to run behind P!nk to Linda Perry. Hot mess. Only "beautiful" was sexy. :asham:

OK look all the jokes about Britney having "better albums" are getting old LOFL

Christina is a has been already amongst the likes of Brandy, Mya and Ciara...Britney and P!nk still bring home the bacon. Does this anger you sexy? :yep:

Really? Brandy, Mya, Ciara, & Britney sold over 80million albums? Why would it anger me? Im a P!nk fan, and when I have enough drinks Britney's new music is OK, Christina's bringing home more rattings than Britney is on their shows.

In fact, "Beautiful" was her last GREAT single.

Britney's last few singles have been amongst the best of her career, and P!nk has been bringing the heat as well.

Christina's AMA performance was also horrible. :w00t:

Sadly that's mostly your opinion. Beautiful is her highest charted single since it's release yet the hits didn't stop with it.

And Christina's performance seems to only be called "horrible" by her haters....hmmm seems like thats a fit.

This threw your entire post out of the window. Ch bye with that nonsense.

BU BETTA TALK THAT TRUTH!!!

I still can't get over JoeJoe having the GALL to call someone out on being late. :blink:

I told you I do what I do when forced. I've snatched a few of y'all on here and Twitter so let's not act like this is something new :filenails: and i'm sure i'll point out your unnecessary fuckery on here and on twitter like I was gonna do last night :coffee:

I still can't get over JoeJoe having the GALL to call someone out on being late. :blink:

I told you I do what I do when forced. I've snatched a few of y'all on here and Twitter so let's not act like this is something new :filenails: and i'm sure i'll point out your unnecessary fuckery on here and on twitter like I was gonna do last night :coffee:

:yep: I think they mad, I sometimes just hate this board the people man....I be like damn, with a select number of folks I hit it off but I seriously be like boy just log off and forget to log back on

Christina Aguilera to be honoured at People's Choice Awards

Pop star Christina Aguilera will receive the People's Voice award at the event on January 9.

The 32-year-old singer, who has been nominated in the 'Favourite Celebrity Judge' category for her work in the US reality talent show 'The Voice', will also perform at the People’s Choice Awards, said The Hollywood Reporter.

She will be honoured at the ceremony in recognition of her work in the industry which has seen her sell more than 50 million albums and win five Grammy Awards.

"I am thrilled to announce that Christina Aguilera is joining Jason Aldean as a performer at the People's Choice Awards," executive producer Mark Burnett said.

"Christina is one of my dearest friends and lights up literally every stage she steps onto. And I am so glad that I get to work with the amazing Jason Aldean again. I cannot wait to see these performances live on show night!," he added.

The nominees for the 2013 People's Choice Awards were announced on Nov 15, with Justin Bieber, Maroon 5 and Adam Levine, Channing Tatum, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone leading the way.

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/christina-aguilera-to-be-honoured-at-peoples-choice-awards/97099/