The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

She out sold Britney 2002/3 and 2006/7.

Look at you trying to pick certain moments out of a lifespan of careers. Britney has slaughtered her. P!nk has slaughered her even when she tried to run for P!nk's producers. The writing is on the wall. She needs to stop trying to write, and put her next album in the hands of anybody but her own. :umm:

Listening to "Lotus" for the first time. Its hott. She should be having hits like crazy. I guess when you do those shows you sacrifice album promotions. Hopefully she'll get out and promote now.

kinda too late and she doesn't have very many great songs to boost the flop album above 500k

Listening to "Lotus" for the first time. Its hott. She should be having hits like crazy. I guess when you do those shows you sacrifice album promotions. Hopefully she'll get out and promote now.

Like it will matter. Yall need to quit tryna make her happen...and deal wit the fact that she's just not cared about anymore. I use to like Xtina but she has lost herself and her career got tangled up in that process and this is the end result.

Like it will matter. Yall need to quit tryna make her happen...and deal wit the fact that she's just not cared about anymore. I use to like Xtina but she has lost herself and her career got tangled up in that process and this is the end result.

The album is fiyah dayzzz...Hold my hand in walk into the doorway which is Xtina

80 million? I think not.

Where's your proof that she didn't?

LOL 37.5 million in album sales... (with a little more including her flops) but i don't think she sold 42.5 million singles :blink:

You're including the EP's, Christmas Album, Spanish Album, Soundtrack, and the physical singles (hell even her demo album from when she was 15). Let's leave the numbers to Austin, because maybe it's not 80, but it's not exactly 30.

Her debut single for the album opened at 34, thats higher than alot of people in her age group can get songs to rise to today, if she can't/wasn't gonna happen, that would've been somewhat've a good indication, if she had pushed it and promoted it and the album more, the song would've been a easy top 20 and the album sales would've been more. Kinda says that she's cared about to a high extent, not high enough to carry the single with no promo besides a video, but an indication that nobody cared would've been it not even cracking the hot 100 or getting it to rise to 50. Then she promoted the album after it was released (again, something you DON'T do when your last era was a flop) and people moved on (and 2nd single came too late like I predicted). Again I don't think she gives 2 fucks honestly, wasn't anything stopping her from promoting Your Body on her show or other shows. THAT to me is also very telling.

Her debut single for the album opened at 34, thats higher than alot of people in her age group can get songs to rise to today, if she can't/wasn't gonna happen, that would've been somewhat've a good indication, if she had pushed it and promoted it and the album more, the song would've been a easy top 20 and the album sales would've been more. Kinda says that she's cared about to a high extent, not high enough to carry the single with no promo besides a video, but an indication that nobody cared would've been it not even cracking the hot 100. Then she promoted the album after it was released (again, something you DON'T do when your last era was a flop) and people moved on (and 2nd single came too late like I predicted). Again I don't think she gives 2 fucks honestly, wasn't anything stopping her from promoting Your Body on her show or other shows. THAT to me is also very telling.

Umm she's 32 years old... that's when most artist peak before the downfall... Top 20 is nothing to brag about when you have had successful singles in the past... that's like Rihanna Stans celebrating a #19 single when she's about to eclipse Mariah Carey...

Dayz is right.. she has no fan support.. they moved on to Lady Gaga, Britney, or/and P!nk... Who does she market to? And all she ever does is sing about sex... and she's fat (which is a huge no-no in the pop world)... I guess that's why she's judging talent shows

Umm she's 32 years old... that's when most artist peak before the downfall... Top 20 is nothing to brag about when you have had successful singles in the past... that's like Rihanna Stans celebrating a #19 single when she's about to eclipse Mariah Carey...

Dayz is right.. she has no fan support.. they moved on to Lady Gaga, Britney, or/and P!nk... Who does she market to? And all she ever does is sing about sex... and she's fat (which is a huge no-no in the pop world)... I guess that's why she's judging talent shows

ugh...again, if she didn't have support, the single wouldnt've debut'd that high especially given that she came from a flop era, if people simply moved on the highest Your Body would've gotten would be 50 at best. She markets to people who like vocalists and who like people that are unpredictable and arent safe, and she didn't market to anyone this problem, this album did what it did based off of current fans alone, not her pulling in the new people, without the fans it would've done worst. And Britney sold what she sold and is currently judging talent shows, HELL YO GURL Nicki MINAJ is judging talent shows, it's not just for flops anymore.

ugh...again, if she didn't have support, the single wouldnt've debut'd that high especially given that she came from a flop era, if people simply moved on the highest Your Body would've gotten would be 50 at best. She markets to people who like vocalists and who like people that are unpredictable and arent safe, and she didn't market to anyone this problem, this album did what it did based off of current fans alone, not her pulling in the new people, without the fans it would've done worst. And Britney sold what she sold and is currently judging talent shows, HELL YO GURL Nicki MINAJ is judging talent shows, it's not just for flops anymore.

it debuted at what? and fell off... that means... radio stations tried to play it... no one took the bait...

who likes vocalist? but Your Body is not a vocalist song.. it's just a song about sex... and dancing... Adele markets to vocalist... hell even Beyonce.. but Xtina has no market value... Your Body is very predictable btw... soooo :umm:

No.. talent shows are just for flops

it debuted at what? and fell off... that means... radio stations tried to play it... no one took the bait...

who likes vocalist? but Your Body is not a vocalist song.. it's just a song about sex... and dancing... Adele markets to vocalist... hell even Beyonce.. but Xtina has no market value... Your Body is very predictable btw... soooo :umm:

No.. talent shows are just for flops

It debuted at 34....and it fell because with no promo to support the 1st single you have no momentum for it to go higher. It doesn't indicate at all that no one took the "bait", it indicates that when it debuted it was HOT, and it could've gone higher with promo from her, or lower with none, like it did.

I DO :). Well most big vocalist in pop culture don't release only big vocal songs (Obsessed, Million Dollar Bill), Bey more so markets to dance more than Christina, her biggest known hit's are dance, musically Christina's best known for her ballads, and her dance music comes 2nd. Yet again, Your Body got high praise from most people and critics......your 1 of the few who don't like

So you're admitting Nicki Minaj's 15mins are up and she's a flop? And that Britney is 1 too?

No.. If it reaches top ten first week.. That's when you know it's HOTT... When it reaches 20-40 it's lukewarm..

High praise isn't enough to garner a hit.. Ask Brandy

Oh yeah.. That doesn't matter to me but once you go into the talent show business.. You're a has-been.. That doesn't mean Britney and nicki won't have any hits tho