The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

On a Janet fourm you're really pretending you've never heard of a postponed (canceled) tour? Right cause we all know she's the 1st artist to do that....

Oooh... You mean the RWU tour before she got sick... I believe that happened because I was there, front row... Where you there for the Bionic tour or are you still waiting?

Oooh... You mean the RWU tour before she got sick... I believe that happened because I was there, front row... Where you there for the Bionic tour or are you still waiting?

Oh so because you saw the show she didn't "postpone" dates for the tour? I said tour dates being in the same category, and no I havent seen her live, I do the DVD's, they slay life. But you know what Rock Witchu is a bad example Damita Jo tour & 20 Y.O. tour anyone?....both were announced, So again my faves cancelling tours dont bother me at all, Janet toughened me up for that :)

I believe she's still waiting for those moved dates...

Sorry to break it to you but I don't wait for anybody to tour....anyone, not even Janet.

LOL the Xtina stans get mad when that's brought up.. they know a tour is never gonna happen.. unless she tours with The Voice Flop Winner.. as opening act

What's there to be mad about? Even if she didnt tour agan she has it set in stone that her last tour was the most successful female tour that year....so she doesn't have to tour again, based on her past touring history/success it's all good, it'd be like when Janet stopped touring between All For You & Rock Witchu

I don't remember a website for either tour... A set list either... Not publicly... Janet never formally released info on the tour.. Xtina did

http://www.christinaaguilera.com/us/photos/2012-summer-tour-bionic-tour

No she doesn't have to tour again because she can't... And she also can sit in her swivel chair making millions and eating Doritos... That's the real reason she doesn't have to tour again

She had a good year coming off her best selling album.. SHOCKER!!!! Too bad she can't repeat that

I don't remember a website for either tour... A set list either... Not publicly... Janet never formally released info on the tour.. Xtina did

http://www.christina...our-bionic-tour

The setlist wasn't made public but they rehearsed and were going into production of both, Xtina mking her info public does not make it any more or less in the same category as the Damita Jo tour & 20 Y.O....Cancelled Tours.

Yes.. It does... announcing something to the public and releasing press releases and etc is not the same thing as a "prototype"

Right because Janet again didn't announce that she was touring for both albums and in production for it? It'd be something to argue about if she never did announce that it was just Gil and the dancers or fans who have insight (or claim to) that said somthing, but no, it was announced. And again, it makes the show no more active than Janet's 2, Christina herself wasn't even in production for it like Janet was, so really the "announcements" (via website and detailed info) still does not hold any weight.

Right because Janet again didn't announce that she was touring for both albums and in production for it? It'd be something to argue about if she never did announce that it was just Gil and the dancers or fans who have insight (or claim to) that said somthing, but no, it was announced. And again, it makes the show no more active than Janet's 2, Christina herself wasn't even in production for it like Janet was, so really the "announcements" (via website and detailed info) still does not hold any weight.

Janet may have said she's going on tour.. That's not saying much.. Janet say a lot of shit.. Doesn't make it true.. I can name 2048 other celebs who said one thing and did another... But when the label/promoter releases info on the tour and THEN the artist cancels.. Well that's another story

And we both know why Janet didn't tour and it wasn't because of ticket sales... :coffee:

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING JANET?!

Janet may have said she's going on tour.. That's not saying much.. Janet say a lot of shit.. Doesn't make it true.. I can name 2048 other celebs who said one thing and did another... But when the label/promoter releases info on the tour and THEN the artist cancels.. Well that's another story

And we both know why Janet didn't tour and it wasn't because of ticket sales... :coffee:

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING JANET?!

Janet DID say she was going on tour, both times (and multiple times each era), and said they were in production and getting ready and rehearsing. Christina didn't necessarily cancel because of Ticket sales either, basically that was rumored. And correct me if Im wrong but isn't there an episode of her picking the clothes for the tour....the last episode of her Myspace series.

Im not downing Janet for cancelling tours again I don't look down on it like you seem to so I don't see whats to defend against, people cancel tours, Diana did too, you think you're defending Janet because you look down on tours being cancelled and I don't, because it is what it is, things don't work out.

I think the underlying point here is that by Damita Jo Janet was already an icon. And since then Janet has had to let the bad taste of the Super Bowl go away so people weren't viewing her or her legacy with skewed eyes.

Christina just never got there... If you're going to call Janet an icon and then call Christina one... You might as well call Christina Milian one while you're at it -_-

I'm not trying to diss Roundtina, but don't try and make her more than what she is. Or you can, whatever, it's your prerogative. We all know how delusional I become when I have a new fav :sigh:

• Upvote 2

Janet DID say she was going on tour, both times (and multiple times each era), and said they were in production and getting ready and rehearsing. Christina didn't necessarily cancel because of Ticket sales either, basically that was rumored. And correct me if Im wrong but isn't there an episode of her picking the clothes for the tour....the last episode of her Myspace series.

Im not downing Janet for cancelling tours again I don't look down on it like you seem to so I don't see whats to defend against, people cancel tours, Diana did too, you think you're defending Janet because you look down on tours being cancelled and I don't, because it is what it is, things don't work out.

>_< like I said.. Janet says a lot of crap... That doesn't make it true... Until an official promo is released, it's not official

Why did Xtina "postpone" her tour? It wasn't because of the Superbowl :coffee:

>_< like I said.. Janet says a lot of crap... That doesn't make it true... Until an official promo is released, it's not official

Why did Xtina "postpone" her tour? It wasn't because of the Superbowl :coffee:

(sorry for the long time between responses, on Vacation, and no Wifi where I'm staying so bare with me)

Well a video picking out outits for a tor says pleanty to me,

You didn't read the official statemeant? I thought that was pretty self explanatory

I think the underlying point here is that by Damita Jo Janet was already an icon. And since then Janet has had to let the bad taste of the Super Bowl go away so people weren't viewing her or her legacy with skewed eyes.

Christina just never got there... If you're going to call Janet an icon and then call Christina one... You might as well call Christina Milian one while you're at it -_-

I'm not trying to diss Roundtina, but don't try and make her more than what she is. Or you can, whatever, it's your prerogative. We all know how delusional I become when I have a new fav :sigh:

But thats a horrible comparison (like the Brandy 1's), Milian hasn't accomplished anything that Aguilera has, I mean selling more than 50million albums, having #1 singles, and albums, having a iconic song (yea yea she didn't write it but Whitney didn't write any of hers but nor did Celine or Diana), and is referred to as a voice of her generation.

I get what your saying but Im not saying shes legendary (yet), Im saying saying that she hasn't accomplished anything or that she's mostly a miss than a hit in her career is just plain wrong.

(sorry for the long time between responses, on Vacation, and no Wifi where I'm staying so bare with me)

Well a video picking out outits for a tor says pleanty to me,

You didn't read the official statemeant? I thought that was pretty self explanatory

But thats a horrible comparison (like the Brandy 1's), Milian hasn't accomplished anything that Aguilera has, I mean selling more than 50million albums, having #1 singles, and albums, having a iconic song (yea yea she didn't write it but Whitney didn't write any of hers but nor did Celine or Diana), and is referred to as a voice of her generation.

I get what your saying but Im not saying shes legendary (yet), Im saying saying that she hasn't accomplished anything or that she's mostly a miss than a hit in her career is just plain wrong.

No its not. She is either miss or hit and its about even right now considering her last 2 albums totally flopped and that old school crap was barely accepted.

No its not. She is either miss or hit and its about even right now considering her last 2 albums totally flopped and that old school crap was barely accepted.

Back 2 Basics sold what it sold SOLELY because of Stripped being her best album... it piggybacked... happens all the time in the industry...

:lmao: :lmao: So of having a total of about 10 albums (6 studio albums, 1 successful Spanish album 1 Christmas album, 1 successful Greatest Hit's album, and 1 soundtrack) she's mostly "miss" because she has 2 flop albums.....right that makes sens.... LOFL yea it was "barely accepted", she was just all over the place got worldwide hits out of it, and spawned the most successful tour she's done, got tons of praise and award wins and nominations....wow barely accepted seems really impressive by that standard, You both make this tooo easy LOFL. What happend to people putting effort into their hating/trolling? Like at least try, it's just insutling to go purely off of opinion :coffee:

For her being mostly miss of those 10 albums,more than 5 of them would've had to tank, and right now it's just 2.......

• Upvote 1