The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

How does the winners do?

What's it have to do with Christina? 1st off only 1 of them released an album, 2ndly, it doesn't matter, the show is what people care about, once their off the show, meh, they're mostly on their own...has it made the rattings go lower or higher by any chance?

What's it have to do with Christina? 1st off only 1 of them released an album, 2ndly, it doesn't matter, the show is what people care about, once their off the show, meh, they're mostly on their own...has it made the rattings go lower or higher by any chance?

Guess the show is just pure entertainment for American families to watch after/during feeding their fat faces and not taken seriously.

Meanwhile Kelly Clarkson's Xmas album sold more than their first winner's..

Has nothing to do with Xtina tho.. Just dissing the credibility of the show

But that was a fail, their Emmy (in a category where Idol, Xfactor, & AGT could've joined them,but were all missing) is their credibility and shows it's taken seriously, while the others arent being taken or watched at all (except AGT, which is actually a good show, and has good rattings and reviews, is it any surprise that its from the same creator of The Voice). And they don't promise the winners hits, or #1 albums, they promise them exposure (a given), and a record deal. And a record deal don't = a hit record, thus their credibility isn't shot at all. If they were promising those things, you'd have a valid diss to be made.

If it were a radio contest, sure it wouldn't e about the shows success, and soley about the success of the artist, but it's TV, the show's success means the most, that way they can keep it moving, and keep exposing the public to great talent, whether the public supports or remembers them after the show is soley on them. BUT....how many other winners from the show have released an album besides the 1st 1 out of the 4?

LOFL Because it makes for a great show lol, It really does make sense if you look at it for what it is and not what it "should be", It is a TV show competing with other TV shows, and it's success is vital to the shows continuation and reputation which is the most important thing. It should be the show that has the most success for it's winners because undoubtedly it has the most talent. But that's not the case yet. What is the case is the shows a raging success so it'll continue on for years.

If it were a radio contest, sure it wouldn't e about the shows success, and soley about the success of the artist, but it's TV, the show's success means the most, that way they can keep it moving, and keep exposing the public to great talent, whether the public supports or remembers them after the show is soley on them. BUT....how many other winners from the show have released an album besides the 1st 1 out of the 4?

LOFL Because it makes for a great show lol, It really does make sense if you look at it for what it is and not what it "should be", It is a TV show competing with other TV shows, and it's success is vital to the shows continuation and reputation which is the most important thing. It should be the show that has the most success for it's winners because undoubtedly it has the most talent. But that's not the case yet. What is the case is the shows a raging success so it'll continue on for years.

Meanwhile.. Kelly Clarkson's Xmas album sold in one week what their "winners" sold overall... Same with Fantasia.. To answer that last sentence.. none of them... oddly.. at least AI pushes their flops' albums to the shelves.. the 2nd winner of The Voice still hasn't seen a retail release

No one's saying it's not good TV.. because, according to ratings, it's awesome.. hopping off the American Idol bandwagon, remixing it a little.. and putting it on TV... IT'S TELEVISION GOLD.. but then they release an album and the millions of Americans that sat their fat asses down to watch it.. can't bother to purchase a $1.29 single or $10 album..

All i'm saying is... the show is pure entertainment... It's almost like the WWE & movies :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

AMATina?

davidbabaii

Há 25 minutos

Tonight's look on the #Voice! �� mr @Scottbarnes68 and I decided to go all SMOKE n' MIRRORS on her �� a true tribute to Michael & Janet! Keep checking in at @xtina 's page each night to see what we do! Don't forget the AMAs this Sunday either �� xoxo #glam #squad #up #beauty

http://www.afterld.com/forum/showthread.php?72382-Christina-Aguilera-appearing-at-the-2013-American-Music-Awards-on-Sunday!

SHE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED IT, her contestants let me down tho, they're both powerhouse vocalists but this performance doesn't show their best, JanetTina outshined the life outta those 2 without even going over the top, I LIVED for that Black Cat

THIS HURTS, Cause I was THERE yesterday, out in 1 of the pit's next to the stage, DAMNIT!!! WHY couldn't they pre-record this last night?!?!? DAMN. Anyway, I still got my life I was in the same room as Christina for 3hrs, SHE IS TINY!!! And sweet, everytime someone yelled her name she'd turn and wave or respond...loves her.

NOTE:..........they opened Scream with Janet's part........that did something for me, somethin good LOL

You would think Janet fans would go up anytime she is celebrated for her contributions to pop music.

But of course late bitches will never be on time.

---------------------

I lived for Christina doing Janet...especially Black Cat...a song that Janet herself wrote. I was here for the attitude and confidence.

It definitely reminded me of how influential Janet Jackson still is in an industry bent on diminishing her impact on pop music.

• Upvote 1