The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Lets get back to Xtina's greatness, if you're too mad about it I invite you to not partake in this convo

Little thing I didn't know until I read about the stats today, Say Something ENTERED the chart @ 16!!! That is WAY cool, that means after the next performance it can move up. I LOVE that she's actually on board promoting it too, she did the same with Feel This Moment tho. She better rack up dem hits!

I can't wait for her to perform We Remain tho

I think she's doing the right thing. Jumping on other peoples songs and raising her profile again as a musician. She should really bring her own stuff out pretty soon imo and strike while the iron is hot....not be Brandy (DWTS/Behind The Music) or Nicole Shitzinger (and her million duets) by letting that hype die down.

I think she's doing the right thing. Jumping on other peoples songs and raising her profile again as a musician. She should really bring her own stuff out pretty soon imo and strike while the iron is hot....not be Brandy (DWTS/Behind The Music) or Nicole Shitzinger (and her million duets) by letting that hype die down.

I agree, this also kinda enforces for me that somethings up between her & her label & contract, because she did promoter her own singles hardly at all (Your Body will always kind amake me mad, because SHE HAD IT, it opened nicely on the charts, it was on the radio, the critical & fan reception was GREAT, BUT she has YET to perform it once on a stage, even a verse), instead the songs she did promote werent even officially released (yet, if at all), She totally dropped the ball on that era, and I really wonder WHY, it almost seems on purpose, but hey its a new year and new eras

And ofcourse I also agree, I think it'd be a VERY smart move to release the 1st single of a new era soon (like even if shes not halfway through with an album), cause her features have been SLAYING. I really do hope that the bulk of the new era is ballads or at least mid-tempos, cause yall know I stan for dance/performanceTina but I think BalladTina is who the world wants the most, but she'll do her own thing I guess and we'll just see how it goes

DEATH @ NICOLES FEATURES LOL. It really is a shame about her & Leona Lewis, I mean they both can SANNNNNG and have incredible ranges, I think Christina's voice is better, but they could/SHOULD still be big names in this day & age and have some real success

Why didn't Paula, or Usher, when they performed their new songs, so that theory isn't exactly accurate, the song has to actually be good, can't be just the show. Ask J.Lo about her 3rd song with Pittbull (On The Floor was the 2nd). Theres pleanty of proof that it takes more than performing any song or being "anybody".

The song Usher performed on The Voice ("Twisted" feat Pharell) wasn't even a single nor ever released as one. It was just to push the album. The other artist you named like JLo for example actually released singles

I've been knowing how he is. He's been blocked for, God..I dnt know how long its been now.

yeah he may be my 2nd blocked person. I actually think he's kind of slow just a bit or maybe its an Australian thing cause he always gives warning points after he set in the suspension already which the other mods said that's not even how you're supposed to do it. Warnings are supposed to be given before suspension takes place. If you get suspended without warning and then get a warning point its pretty retarded. He just trying to get my points up but then again it's been explained to him more than once about warnings so maybe it takes him a while for it to sink in. The other mods lost their minds when they gave him the postion. Anyway just glad I ain't the only one who sees how he is. Anyway besides that did anybody see Legendtina on Jay Leno last night? She rearranged whatever she had going on to go on and do "Candyman" for the troops.

Anyway.... heres the response to her performance at the AMA's

With her hair in a braid and wearing a muted black dress, Aguilera sang an original verse midway through the performance, which included a string section and a fairly bare stage. With A Great Big World's Chad Vaccarino manning the keyboard, the group's Ian Axel sat at the grand piano and stamped his feet furiously as 'Say Something' approached its emotional climax," according to Billboard's Jason Lipshut.[34] Lindsay Dreyer of Wetpaint wrote that "Taking her rightful place center stage in a floor-length black dress and braided updo, the 32-year-old pop diva harmonized perfectly with the group's lead singer Ian Axel, who worked the piano with passion and poise. Xtina's rich yet breathy tone offered just the right amount of strength and vulnerability — a side of Christina we haven't seen in a really long time." Dreyer finished the review stating, "If tonight's AMA performance is any indication, Christina is on the brink of a major music comeback — and we can't wait!."

Not only is Say Something now the 3rd top 10 singles of the 2010's,,,,,,,,IT'S HER 2ND THIS YEAR!!!

Everytime a song isn't doing as good and she jumps on the track it rises on the charts

LongeviTINA.

2c.gif

that bitch knows she's hot. Look at the way she turns her head to the cameras and then watch how she walks away smdh

I can't believe on fashion police everybody liked it except Joan Rivers. At the end of the show she voted it worst look. I was like :mellow:

I seen that! I think the gay boy said it looked slutty/trashy as well. :sigh: I just don't get what they were looking at. :sigh: She looked FANTASTIC. :yep:

I love Joan, but she overruled their worst looks and picked Godtina. :lmao:

But it turns out they did release this song without her vocals in September and it did nothing.

Probably because they weren't a factor until a B-list celeb jumped on their track... Xtina did bring in the money off her name being on the track but the track is already amazing before.. they didn't have the exposure not-to-mention a chance to perform the song on the highest rated TV show in America..

Yes Xtina gets a point.. but it's one point doesn't tip the scale :)

To deny that... is to deny her existence... now when she gon' get a track in the top ten by herself.. that's the question on no one's mind ^_^

tumblr_llvl8hgqZf1qbn691_zps962a5555.gif

oops.. gotta go

That one point doesn't tip the scale you say?......................................

Say Something Before Xtina= a song by a unrecognized group that nobody knew or cared about

Say Something After Xtina= Their recognition, their first hit and a top 10 hit on that, performed it not only on her hit show, but at a major award show.......YOU know them now, the world knows them now, they have our attention because of HER name. They can make great music for years and years, and they have your attention now...because of her

That MAJORLY weighs the scale, they owe their careers to her at this point, your dismissed

• Upvote 1