The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Sho do, And it's still growing, and as shown, the haters are maddd

As if it weren't enough that this song would be NOWHERE without HER name attached to it.......let that sink in fans and haters....

We already established that a B-lister hopping on the bandwagon of an artist that is unknown is pretty damn smart especially since the song is so damn good.. She did make it better tho

We already established that a B-lister hopping on the bandwagon of an artist that is unknown is pretty damn smart especially since the song is so damn good.. She did make it better tho

I know we have but sometimes its just a great reminder for me when I hear people (you/Dayz/anyone else not a Christina fan HERE) say she has no kind of pull and she's nothing today....and then this completely shuts that down, in the best way with this song, so ofcourse I have all of while this song is relevant to keep mentioning that.

Hell whatever she does (I think she'd rock a duet album), she better does it this year, 2013 was a great buildup year for a good payoff if she plays all the right cards again.

I never said I wasn't a fan of hers :umm::lol: I always liked Christina but I felt she let her career go south before it was time. Her talent was too Grand for her to be so "laxed". Meanwhile Beyonce came in and built a legacy for her name and became bigger. I felt Xtina should have remained on that level but it was those 4 (almost 5) year breaks inbetween studio albums was her unfortunate demise. Other girls started coming in and Xtina's fans started to leave her and latch on to the latest girls and her career hasn't been the same since.So in actuality I feel she should be bigger and have a better career than she does at this stage. That's actually a compliment more than a diss. I'm disappointed in her more than anything

Yea I can understand & respect that (and even relate), and I know that's probabably around the neighborhood of how Game feels too, it's just the pointless jabs of her actually doing good I don't much get and that seems "hater-ific". I too wish she had released at least 1 more albums before B2B, and that even B2B should've been a concept for this part of her career, it was daring yet also too soon for it when she did it, but it wasn't in the cards for her to be as big of a name as Brit or Bey, but for who she is she's done nicely, this next album could stand to be a hit, but her stats aren't as horrific or even bad as they really could be

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to act like her career isn't going good right now? Like 2013 wasn't a good year for her that can be expanded on in 2014 if she makes all the right moves?

2013 consisted of one great song she made better and a Pitbull song that any chica could have been on...

So the right moves would consists of a duet album :umm:

let me remind you that We Remain flopped to holy high waters and wasn't even first single from the soundtrack.. and the Gaga song sucked ass period.. she's 2/4.. with a 50% flop rate..

2013 consisted of one great song she made better and a Pitbull song that any chica could have been on...

So the right moves would consists of a duet album :umm:

let me remind you that We Remain flopped to holy high waters and wasn't even first single from the soundtrack.. and the Gaga song sucked ass period.. she's 2/4.. with a 50% flop rate..

Damn why she got you mad today? Let me remind you that despite your opinion of a few things the 1 great song was incredibly successful, The Pittbull song (that you oddly say anyone could sing yet her part is her typical vocal style) is still being used for commercials specifically her part. Her views went up major for The Voice, her performances this season all got praised the next day, her looks and body has. And We Remain suffered the same fate as Your Body because she did the same amount of promo for both songs. And she got praise for the Gaga song & performance.

Sorry but her career is in the right direction much to your dismay. Her putting out and actually promoting the right single could do alot for her this year.

Damn why she got you mad today? Let me remind you that despite your opinion of a few things the 1 great song was incredibly successful, The Pittbull song (that you oddly say anyone could sing yet her part is her typical vocal style) is still being used for commercials specifically her part. Her views went up major for The Voice, her performances this season all got praised the next day, her looks and body has. And We Remain suffered the same fate as Your Body because she did the same amount of promo for both songs. And she got praise for the Gaga song & performance.

Sorry but her career is in the right direction much to your dismay. Her putting out and actually promoting the right single could do alot for her this year.

Yes... that one song that is not hers, that she just added her voice to, is very successful.. I'm not denying that...

This isn't the first time Xtina sold herself to commercials... It cheapens the artist and cheapens the arguement

Let's stick with music since The Voice only hinders her career :)

Lotus flopped.. and I'm not here for "praise".. Praise doesn't win awards.. Praise doesn't go platinum.. Praise is subjective

• Upvote 1

Yes... that one song that is not hers, that she just added her voice to, is very successful.. I'm not denying that...

This isn't the first time Xtina sold herself to commercials... It cheapens the artist and cheapens the arguement

Let's stick with music since The Voice only hinders her career :)

Lotus flopped.. and I'm not here for "praise".. Praise doesn't win awards.. Praise doesn't go platinum.. Praise is subjective

Yes the 1 song that she's credited as a duet and not a feature and where it only got promo in the 1st place because of her.

Yea it's not the 1st time, but it's definitely the 1st time since 08...it spreads promo to her and it speaks to her being the vital ingredient to the song.

It hinders it? But every week she performed she got GREAT press, and praise...so no that can enter the disucssion too.

Wasn't Lotus like 2 years ago now? Praise is apart of winning awards, the other part is promo & recognition

Yes the 1 song that she's credited as a duet and not a feature and where it only got promo in the 1st place because of her.

Yea it's not the 1st time, but it's definitely the 1st time since 08...it spreads promo to her and it speaks to her being the vital ingredient to the song.

It hinders it? But every week she performed she got GREAT press, and praise...so no that can enter the disucssion too.

Wasn't Lotus like 2 years ago now? Praise is apart of winning awards, the other part is promo & recognition

Yes.. She made the song successful but the song would have been a hit without her IF that band was popular... Probably :asham:

Not the first.. not the last.. next

Yes.. so did JLo.. so did Britney.. so did many other flops who turned to "realtiy" shows... but those reality shows are just part time jobs for B-listers..

Apart of winning awards? Maybe nominations but not winning.. Need more than praise to command award shows

Yes.. She made the song successful but the song would have been a hit without her IF that band was popular... Probably :asham:

Not the first.. not the last.. next

Yes.. so did JLo.. so did Britney.. so did many other flops who turned to "realtiy" shows... but those reality shows are just part time jobs for B-listers..

Apart of winning awards? Maybe nominations but not winning.. Need more than praise to command award shows

But they werent' so it didn't so my point remains tehehe

Just sayin

No...J.Lo only performed at the end of the season, and I don't think Britney ever performed on X-Factor (could've helped her rattings if she did), Christina performed all the time last season and after every performance got high remarks for each 1 of them (as she should've, she wasn't playin around last season like she was the season before) and the media all took notice in the best way.

Eh awards asside, it does great for an artists name in general

• 3 weeks later...