The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Christina & Adam were on a same page when they both signed up for the show and that's the only band that used it to their full advantage, same with Blake. Except this is only her 2nd time, and I already pointed out exactly how & why the 1st time was a bust boo. 3 Flops? I count 2....

Sure didn't :coffee:

Exhibit A: FAIL, because if you read my analys I directly mentioned that the FINALE show is the worst time to promote a new single....care to guess which show this was?......Thus it's a fail because again I'll say the finale epsidoes of Idol & Voice are like award shows with their performance lineups, and is not a great time to premiere a new single

Exhibit B: FAIL, because Shakira only performed anything new or off her album 1 time.....not enough boo, if you check back to the original post I said "MULTIPLE performances throughout the season"

Exhibit C: Fail, for the same exact reason Exhibit A was a fail, finale show, there was too much going on that night, everybody loved this ofcourse but it should've come at least a week before.

Please take this time to re-read most of what I wrote already, I kinda-sorta squashed all of this above on the previous page...

Game saw what you said, he either didn't get it or pretended not to get it. Same as my last post in the Donna Summer thread where I clearly stated Kelly's acting is better and more tolerable than Justin and Beyonce's but yet he tells me i'm agreeing she's a shitty actress and not better than Justin. Like wtf really? :umm:

Christina & Adam were almost on a same page when they both signed up for the show (in fact if you note the success & achievements Christina was more successful than Adam when they both signed up for the show). Again that's the only band that used it to their full advantage, every single time. And Blake has been coming up too, it's done more good for his career than before this show. Except this is only her 2nd time, and I already pointed out exactly how & why the 1st time was a bust boo. 3 Flops? I count 2....

But Ceelo & Shakira aren't my faves :umm:

Nope, saying they both go hand & hand, but to be on these shows and have your new music work you have to plug and promote and perform all season practically, simple as that, Adam is the proof in that system.

Exhibit A: FAIL, because if you read my analys I directly mentioned that the FINALE show is the worst time to promote a new single....care to guess which show this was?......Thus it's a fail because again I'll say the finale epsidoes of Idol & Voice are like award shows with their performance lineups, and is not a great time to premiere a new single

Exhibit B: FAIL, because Shakira only performed anything new or off her album 1 time.....not enough boo, if you check back to the original post I said "MULTIPLE performances throughout the season"

Exhibit C: Fail, for the same exact reason Exhibit A was a fail, finale show, there was too much going on that night, everybody loved this ofcourse but it should've come at least a week before.

Just to clarify because I see Ushers performance was a semi final, those count too. Bad time to premiere something new. He should've premiered Good Kisser on the show a good while before that.

Please take this time to re-read most of what I wrote already, I kinda-sorta squashed all of this above on the previous page...

giphy.gif

Idk Blake.. Country star? 

Ceelo & WhatsHerFace were examples of Judges who release material while at the judges table AND promotes their material during the show. The same thing Xtina is planning on doing.

So you're telling me the producers are going to allow Xtina to perform her music throughout the show.. [if so] And do you honestly believe the audience is just gonna give in? America is dumb but they're not that dumb... Well... whatever 

giphy.gif

Idk Blake.. Country star? 

Ceelo & WhatsHerFace were examples of Judges who release material while at the judges table AND promotes their material during the show. The same thing Xtina is planning on doing.

So you're telling me the producers are going to allow Xtina to perform her music throughout the show.. [if so] And do you honestly believe the audience is just gonna give in? America is dumb but they're not that dumb... Well... whatever 

Yup, he went from JUST being 1 to being like the most successful country act today and having hits on the hot 100 since joining the show

................AGAIN, Ceelo only performed his single like once...as pointed out. Christina NEVER performed her single on the show (AT ALL), the songs off the album she performed werent singles, her 2nd single (which they didn't know what it was gonna be while she was on the show) wasn't officially released until the show was over, the promo she did for Just A Fool, Let There Be Love & Move The world. It would've worked for her if 1 of those were the official 2nd single and released while the season was going on, the single she should've promoted on the show she didn't.

They always let adam & blake, and they let Christina perform for what seemed like 3 weeks in a row her last season. And the audience gave the hell in every time it was used like I said it should be 

Yup, he went from JUST being 1 to being like the most successful country act today and having hits on the hot 100 since joining the show

................AGAIN, Ceelo only performed his single like once...as pointed out. Christina NEVER performed her single on the show (AT ALL), the songs off the album she performed werent singles, her 2nd single (which they didn't know what it was gonna be while she was on the show) wasn't officially released until the show was over, the promo she did for Just A Fool, Let There Be Love & Move The world. It would've worked for her if 1 of those were the official 2nd single and released while the season was going on, the single she should've promoted on the show she didn't.

They always let adam & blake, and they let Christina perform for what seemed like 3 weeks in a row her last season. And the audience gave the hell in every time it was used like I said it should be

Sooo yea... I'm gonna play the BlackCard bc I didn't know who he was until after the show and I'm sure that same thing applies to most Americans.. But he's had more #1s prior to this gig

Granted.. Only time will tell if it works (which I doubt it will). Wanna make this interesting :shifty:

Sooo yea... I'm gonna play the BlackCard bc I didn't know who he was until after the show and I'm sure that same thing applies to most Americans.. But he's had more #1s prior to this gig

Granted.. Only time will tell if it works (which I doubt it will). Wanna make this interesting :shifty:

He's had more country success oddly than he did before the show, but he's had more crossover success on charts period since doing the show, 

Sure as hell will, and no I don't lol...well what do you have in mind? But yea not really, she's too unpredictable with her work ethic, she did good last time on the show, but with her own era she's capable of pulling another Lotus and doing nothing more for the premiere single but shoot a video & a fallon video, so no she's not someone I can predict, for the most part anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

This song has been my obsession, I LIVE for Jill Scottina, this song sounds JUST like a Jill song, this is EXACTLY why I wish 1 day she'd do a solid R&B album, cause this song SLAYS, and it's my new thing for when girls try to pull "she don't know how to do anything but scream" we all know there's alot of songs that proves thats wrong, but this is my fave, her vocals here are perfection, this is my fave kind of R&B, it's a mix of old school, modern, and neo-soul. And she nailed it.

This song has been my obsession, I LIVE for Jill Scottina, this song sounds JUST like a Jill song, this is EXACTLY why I wish 1 day she'd do a solid R&B album, cause this song SLAYS, and it's my new thing for when girls try to pull "she don't know how to do anything but scream" we all know there's alot of songs that proves thats wrong, but this is my fave, her vocals here are perfection, this is my fave kind of R&B, it's a mix of old school, modern, and neo-soul. And she nailed it.

Loving Me 4 Me is E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::wub: :wub: :wub:

Yas!!! and I see why Mariah was always scared to duet with her :coffee:

Loving Me 4 Me is E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes the hell it is, it's R&B perfection in every way, the lyrics, the vocals, the harmonies, & the instrumental...I can't get enough of this song.

Yas!!! and I see why Mariah was always scared to duet with her :coffee:

You a mess  :asham:  

• 3 months later...

Maybe if they had another hit song.. But a one hit wonder thanks to a superstar isn't going to cut it as "she gave them more"

Yeaaa that wouldn't cut it if it wasn't their 1st album/era ever that existed long before she made it a relevant hit, or if they released and promoted more songs from the album in a attempt to capitalize on her giving them the fame. Sorry but she gets the credit for the world knowing that song and it's popularity.