So with Rihanna's last 2 singles flopping...

King Baby

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once that re-release drops, everything is going to be reignited once again. Plus California King Bed may not have been a Top 10 hit but it is still climbing. I thought it would have been one of the bigger hits from the album though.

As for "Man Down," it never was that commercial anyway. It did well considering the controversy. She should have released "Cheers" months ago. I dunno if I see it being that big of a hit -- the same way "Rockstar 101" was supposed to be.

"Man Down" is her most non commercial single release..it's a str8 reggae song..I knew it wasn't gonna be a hit..They play the song alot down here though.

CKB is slowly climbing..but I don't even care for that song..

"Cheers" maybe is a hit, but I'm over that song as well..shyt, I'm over the loud era period.. :asham:

Oh, no one on this board seemed to post the fact that her last 2 songs flopped

They were hyping it all up

#oop

To be fair tho, this has been a very successful era for Rihanna

And her first singles have been good

Oh, no one on this board seemed to post the fact that her last 2 songs flopped

They were hyping it all up

#oop

To be fair tho, this has been a very successful era for Rihanna

And her first singles have been good

Well she can afford a flop coming off three successful and true pop hits..but it's been a successful era for her and the album has sold 5 million worldwide in less than a year..

Well she can afford a flop coming off three successful and true pop hits..but it's been a successful era for her and the album has sold 5 million worldwide in less than a year..

Didn't I just say that, boo

CKB is alrite as a single

Man Down... no

Just poor choices

Archived